Memorial Plays

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
Leading up to the US Open in a few weeks... I cannot wait! Looking forward to see who starts putting their best foot forward this week and start a progression to the big one. Weather report looks ominous for Thursday and Friday. Weather coming in late morning Thursday and in the afternoon on Friday. I am thinking the morning tee times Thursday could run into some start/ stop mode on both days. That said, this is what i have come up with so far:

Knox -110 vs Aphibarnrat- Basing this play on a couple of reasons. Kiradech flying back from the Wentworth where he was in contention and has to get right on a plane to come out and play in the humidity of Ohio. I think he may have some jet lag issues. Knox has been solid last two weeks with a T16 and T20... I will not be shocked if Aphibarnrat misses the cut

Phil +105 vs Grace- Again, Grace flying back over from the Wentworth where he had a solid placing. I think the flying back and forth really takes a toll on these guys. Phil wants that career slam and I really think this week is very important for him to start getting that feel leading up to the US Open. No complaints on the price either...

Bubba -110 vs Hideki Matsuyama- This is the tale of two golfers having seasons going in opposite directions. Bubba seems to be back on his game and Hideki just seems lost. This play is mostly just a fade on Hideki and hoping that Bubba can continue his solid play...

Fade or follow best of luck

Good write-ups as always... Definitely be some weather delays on Thursday you'd think with the remnants of Alberto moving up through there.

OTHER side of your "Dis"-Grace and "A Fat Barn Rat" fades but GOOD LUCK. LIKE fading Japanese guy :shake:

Tough start with the tournament match ups. One second round match up looks solid to me.

Brown -110 vs Summerhays: Looking over the stats I really like how Brown played. Summerhays really struggled and was hitting the ball all over the place. Both of these guys have good history here and both are struggling this season so its a crapshoot. Based on how they played in the first round, I will take a shot with Brown at this price. Best of luck guys

@Rat good luck with your plays. Kiradech and Grace plays are looking solid so far for you...

I'll be buying some mega millions tickets after that match up this morning... I have never had that happen before in a match I've bet on. Down 3 with one hole to go and have a five shot swing to win by two...

Down 3 with one hole to go and have a five shot swing to win by two

giphy.gif

Nice hit!

we BOTH need "Samurai Golfer" Matsuyama to BLOW UP this weekend, RBTrojan. two shot lead [-8] to [-6] over Bubba going into Saturday :pray:

freeking Bubba!!! 3rd round [+5] ??? REALLY ??? now eight back of Matsuyama [-1] to [-9] going into Sunday :mad:

So disappointing with Hideki opening the door on Saturday. Oh well let's see how things shake out Sunday...

Back