May/June In-Game

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Simeone ends press conference: &quot;I want to congratulate the mothers of these players, because they gave them big bollox to play like this.&quot;</p>&mdash; Miguel Delaney (@MiguelDelaney) <a href="https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/statuses/461622159618895872">April 30, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Anyone feelin these mejico matches? Lines are both -102 for home wins.
UNAM only lost to the tuzos once in their last six.

Thanks monger

:shake:

Used to post as san_d but apparently that account got messed up during the crash - hadnt tried to long in for a year or two

I'm okay with sticking with this name braves

0-0 half - tuzos with a missed pk

looks like cxbbum likes TJ win & over 2? he'd prolly know better than me

they did play to a 3-1 recently

steam play on the home win seems pretty solid

that late goal was nice SS,lol....yeah man, I took 'em at -120....see it at -131 now....gl fellas....\m/

Was just thinking in terms of CONCACAF i guess - last time US was in it we fielded a B team, plus its the same year as the olympics but a month earlier. Since its CONMEBOLs championship they always take it seriously

not from the South American teams, but sometimes the invitees will

but it sounds like they want to make this a long term thing every 4 years with 10 CONMEBOL and 6 CONCACAF going forward

Was just thinking in terms of CONCACAF i guess - last time US was in it we fielded a B team, plus its the same year as the olympics but a month earlier. Since its CONMEBOLs championship they always take it seriously

I couldn't see US fielding a B team if it is being held here..Wasn't Mexico in it 2 years ago? I think they brought a B team

Canada gets fucked over hard to quality

US/Mex are auto's

1 team through caribbean cup
1 team through copa centroamericana

top 4 teams outside the above 4 play for the last 2 spots in a playoff

I dont think any one will feature a a B team for this

it's a big deal, if it goes well this basically becomes the America's version of the Euro's

Braves, what's the word on Herculez Gomez? Seems like he rarely plays for TJ.

Herc was struggling with injuries for a while and hasn't really gotten back to form since; sucks to get old. Always liked the guy - scrappy never give up attitude

Good recent article about him & the poor salaries in MLS here

Got a bit of a dead rubber in the West Ham game, Spurs already got Champions leag.....fa cu.....carli.....foreskins. Lots and lots of foreskins.

Back