May/June In-Game

NY Rangers win last night :goal: makes me very happy.
And for some reason, when my Rangers win, United seem to also win....so seeing a 3-1 United victory today.

Towards the end of Europa season, not a big deal to play Thursday nights. but in the dead of winter, who the fuck wants to go to Ukraine or Russia or somewhere else 900 miles away and play at 0 degrees, just to have to turn around and play Saturday afternoon back in England.

But United do have a big squad (not necessarily good) and have players to rotate in sure. I wouldn't mind see them playing Europa league....but that's just cause I like watching them play.

Lineup United running out there today - not sure THEY want to play in Europa league. FFS, Welbecks, RvP, Januzaj on the bench?? wtf these guys have better to do.

Towards the end of Europa season, not a big deal to play Thursday nights. but in the dead of winter, who the fuck wants to go to Ukraine or Russia or somewhere else 900 miles away and play at 0 degrees, just to have to turn around and play Saturday afternoon back in England.

But United do have a big squad (not necessarily good) and have players to rotate in sure. I wouldn't mind see them playing Europa league....but that's just cause I like watching them play.

Good points all around.

Is may not have been "Match of the Year" but there have been some great saves in this match. Commentator agrees with me, too.

Back