May In-Game

Woo hoo Villa stays!
Looking forward to next season, was able to survive with the youngest squad in the league. Benteke will stay one more year and we'll build

Chelsea to win Title -130
Chelsea over 2.5 +112
Chelsea to win 2-1 +950

Lima on the bench for Benfica, kind of surprised by that but they do have a big match this weekend being 1 point out of first at home while Porto has an away match vs the third place team.

Chelsea over 2.5 +112
Chelsea to win 2-1 +950

Lima on the bench for Benfica, kind of surprised by that but they do have a big match this weekend being 1 point out of first at home while Porto has an away match vs the third place team.

oh boy clean house mother fucker!!!

hold on to your seat AzKid!!!
So can I hear you say you love Chelsea? :)

For today only, you bet.

Actually have loved watching them this season and think if Mourhino comes back they could be favs next season.

Villa gonna sell Benteke while his market price should be high ?

Chelsea need to sell Torres this offseason while they can.

Bring in another top notch striker to pair w/ Back and they will be imposing.

For today only, you bet.

Actually have loved watching them this season and think if Mourhino comes back they could be favs next season.

Villa gonna sell Benteke while his market price should be high ?

Doubt we will sell Benteke unless Lerner has no money to bolster the squad. The great thing about Paul Lambert is that he finds bargain deals so as the saying goes, if the price is right...I would love Benteke to stay because he is the target man that Villa have needed for awhile, big, strong, precise, clinical finisher. I know he is very adamant about playing for a bigger club such as Spurs/Arsenal but I don't think he's quite ready for that step. If lets say Spurs some how lose Bale, I'm pretty sure they will be quite aggressive in their pursuit for some offence.

Mata and Hazard have been absolutely class, if they can find some muscle in the middle of the park they may very well be a dangerous team next year. Right now I think they are a bit too soft but their skill play is top class.
I honestly feel bad for Benitez guy is in such a shit show right now it's unreal.

Chelsea over 2.5 +112
Chelsea to win 2-1 +950

Outstanding work AK!

Benteke literally thought he was signing for a team in London last summer

he's gone

please provide a source for that? there was no one in for Benteke until Lambert snatched him. So at this current time, he's in the process of signing an improved deal. If a team like Spurs want to sign him, they will either have to wait till next year or now cough up more money than what Ashley Young was worth.

Quite a few soccer games today with my interest. Hopefully I can get caught up at work and make some real fucking money today
For now, just a small poke on the cricket. Nothing worth following - I kinda like watching it now though. Yesterday my Mumbai Indians were able to pull one out - but Kieren Pollard cracked me up on his catch of Shane Watson. And the ensuing jabbering between the two of them. Funny to me. :)

:cheers:

please provide a source for that? there was no one in for Benteke until Lambert snatched him. So at this current time, he's in the process of signing an improved deal. If a team like Spurs want to sign him, they will either have to wait till next year or now cough up more money than what Ashley Young was worth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Arsenal-thought-Aston-Villa-based-London.html

also cited Gunners legend Thierry Henry as his idol, admitting it would be a dream to play for Arsene Wenger's side. 'Arsenal are the club I love,' Benteke said. 'I like their philosophy of selecting young players and, besides, they had Thierry Henry....

For me he is the best player in the world and was my boyhood idol. I'm not afraid of making enemies at Villa by saying I love Arsenal.'

The 21-year-old added: 'When I joined Villa I didn't know where they played. I thought they were a London club!

'One can say worse things. I'm a Villa player for now. They're the right club at the right time.'

Back