May In-Game

Anderlecht game made me some much needed money.
Another profit on the day, two winners, and one losing double.
I'll take it. See you boys tomorrow :cheers:

ha! that quote got me. well he's spent one season in shitty birmingham, he seems to enjoy it and is already a cult like hero in the Holte End, he also is big supporter for Stan Petrov. I'd reckon he will stay at least one more full season and then a London club will pick hiim....although I don't think Spurs are going after him if they are after Villa

ha! that quote got me. well he's spent one season in shitty birmingham, he seems to enjoy it and is already a cult like hero in the Holte End, he also is big supporter for Stan Petrov. I'd reckon he will stay at least one more full season and then a London club will pick hiim....although I don't think Spurs are going after him if they are after Villa

I think benteke is the 3rd or 4th option for most of the clubs after him

This makes no sense to me.

Sat 5/18 669 Empoli (ITA-B) +893
10:30AM 670 Verona (ITA-B) +328
671 Draw -327

I follow Serie B, Verona is currently promoted, 1 pt ahead of Livorno and the promotion play-offs. A win would obviously seal promotion. Empoli is in the promotion play-offs, with nothing to really play for. Maybe I'm missing some info somewhere, but @ +328, I'll be all over Hellas Verona.

I think benteke is the 3rd or 4th option for most of the clubs after him

odd thing to say considering Spurs want him and since Adebayor is leaving he would be their ideal target man.
Also with Dortmund in the mix now, Lewandowski is all but set to leave so Benteke would be right in the line up to take his place.
So far from "3rd or 4th" option.

Team that got caught in cricket playing today. Ordinarily they would be pretty decent favorites, but with the circumstances surrounding them, they are just slight favorites.
They have the better team, but the home side does have a few bowlers that are pretty tough.
I think I'm going to take a poke with the cheaters :)

Finland soccer on tap today too! Gonna be a great Friday morning. And, we're going to make some fucking money :cheers:

Helsinki been making me money, no reason to get off that train. Played them on -1

Also played Honka. JJK been fucking me on overs, so maybe this is more of a hate fuck, I mean bet.....hoping Honka gets a 1-0 victory.

And one over on Mariehamm/Jaro. This game either ends scoreless or we get 5-6. fuck it, I like ringing sirens.

Gonna go get some work done and come back here to talk to myself :cheers:

This makes no sense to me.

Sat 5/18 669 Empoli (ITA-B) +893
10:30AM 670 Verona (ITA-B) +328
671 Draw -327

I follow Serie B, Verona is currently promoted, 1 pt ahead of Livorno and the promotion play-offs. A win would obviously seal promotion. Empoli is in the promotion play-offs, with nothing to really play for. Maybe I'm missing some info somewhere, but @ +328, I'll be all over Hellas Verona.
yeah, definitely dodgy.
I see some Euro books hanging -500 on a draw. If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking fix. Seen these all the time on late year games in Italy.

odd thing to say considering Spurs want him and since Adebayor is leaving he would be their ideal target man.
Also with Dortmund in the mix now, Lewandowski is all but set to leave so Benteke would be right in the line up to take his place.
So far from "3rd or 4th" option.

I think Spurs would rather have Villa, , Damaio, Bony, maybe even Vydra

Arsenal would rather have Jovotic or Cavani, Chelsea with Falcao, Rooney, Lewe, Cavani etc.

That's just publically linked names, add in Higuan for all 3 as well

it's talent and price, not just talent

Benteke is young and signed a contract less than 9 months ago, the fee would be extremely high for someone that is relatively unproven compared to some of the other names on that list

that's why he's 3rd/4th option, only way I think he leaves this summer is if he pushes for it which it doesn't sound like he will I saw something yesterday

if Aston Villa want 20+m for Benteke and rumor has it that Higuan in a cash only deal is in the 22-25 range... I know who I am going for

I just saw the Ronaldo play for the first time. Yes, it was a dive by the Atletico guy but it sure looked to me like Ronaldo tried to kick him in the face, and that makes him a punkass motherfucker in my book which is just one more reason he will never be thought of as highly as his talent suggests he should be. Once a turd always a turd.

yeah, definitely dodgy.
I see some Euro books hanging -500 on a draw. If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking fix. Seen these all the time on late year games in Italy.

You see it all the time but please tell me how often does it hit? I'd be more than happy to hit the total goals "odd" number, I don't think this will be a draw as in recent memory the value of these "fixes" are not there and the books do a very good job and disguising it.

Forgot to post, but great start by Bradford.

180138225-1 5/18/13 8:26am $250.00 $307.50 Pending 5/18/13 8:30am England Soccer 572 Bradford (ENG-Two) +123* vs Northampton (ENG-Two)

My Mumbai Indians are getting shit stomped right now ffs. Gonna need a huge Pollard bat to have any prayer

I played a 4 bagger in Germany today. Figured wtf, games are dwindling and I've been on a pretty good run.

Shalke
Bayern Leverskeun
Dortmund -1.5
and
the one that's gonna fuck me or make me lots of fucking money....
Wolfsburg/Frankfurt o3.5 YESSSSSS

Bovada is hanging all the serie b lines except for the Verona game. Don't see any serie b on 5dimes
Was thinking about parlaying all the draw lines on bovada for some small money

5d has 4 Serie b lined matches. None really interest me besides possibly Livorno, who have to win to have a chance, but will probably pass on that.

Yeah, I bought a few the other day. Conveniently had a western union come in at a place where they sold tickets. What are the chances :)

Jason Kipnis is doing work for my fantasy baseball team.
Tribe in first, pretty sure Dana is masturbating furiously somewhere right now

Back