May In-Game

Will be plenty of tears shed all over.
Just hope my Rangers can lift my spirits and keep the dream alive for a few more days vs the caps.

Bale would go to ground in a stiff wind. That boy needs to learn to keep his feet just a bit better. Moyes will train him up right shortly.

great first half, thats some good soccer. Wish Spurs would take some corner kick practice though. Nothing aggravates me more than short or piss poor corners. Waste of chances.

So, you think there's truth to the rumors that United fans will pay their tribute to SAF in the 98th minute today?

was a dive for the pen

leicester deserved to lose off it

8730808513_76070bffcc_o.gif

Red is the kiss of death for my over. I swear, I never hit an over when a red is given (unless it's already weighed in)

@guardian_sport
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1368146021.html#_=1368367946426&id=twitter-widget-12&lang=en&screen_name=guardian_sport&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; border-width: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); position: absolute; top: 6px; right: 8px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 60px; height: 20px;"></iframe>Roberto Mancini to leave Manchester City. More details and full story soon

Guardian sport

Back