May In-Game

I think. was it from sports illustrated.

sounds like they will have a bunch of games over all their networks every weekend.

can you link it again

No - in fact, I will be in Dananerson's home town in 3 weeks. I will try to see if I can find him. I wonder if Dan Anderson is his real name:thinking:

Just got back from Vegas, did not find ManUK :( I did have one English talking bloke walk past me at Treasure Island. I yelled out "ManUK!?" no reply. Either he was ignorning me, or it was another guy

If no luck w/ Dan Anderson, try Dana Nderson

:shake: My plan of attack is a) look up Dan Anderson in white pages and call. b) find the one vegeterian restaurant in buffalo and ask them if they know him. And if that don't work, Im fucked

so, every matched is going be streamed on nbc site, did I read that right...

If true, that would be great ,

Fucking KingsXI odds dropped on Pinny from -116 to -155. Bovada still hanging -120. fuck em, hit em 3x
Probably will lose for sure

Yeah, I dont like either of these teams tbh. Both have good bowlers, so-so hitters, so it's like watching a baseball game between the mariners and marlins with their two aces going. Anything could happen.
But, if odds get hammered like that and one of my books isn't going to move the line, I'm going to take a shot when I can. Someone out there with a lot more money and al ot more smarts than me must like one of the teams.

Yet another Cup final goes by, yet another turd of a game. OK, the underdog won the turd so that will generate faux excitement, but I grew up with Liverpool coming back from 0-1 down at the half to win 3-1 vs Everton, then they had their 3-2 match a few years later. Inbetween those games Coventry beat Tottenham 3-2, and a year after that Liv/Ev.3-2 game Man Utd drew 3-3 w/Crystal Palace. My first ever Final was Brighton 2, Man Utd 2; in the handful of years before that game were another 2 x 3-2 scorelines. Liverpool/West Ham was the last decent final, and that was not only 9 finals ago, but the only final out of the last 20 to total more than 3 goals.

Cup finals back when I was a kid/teenager were open affairs as often as they were tight ones, and it's the fact you didn't know which one you were going to get that made both types of games exciting. Now it's a miracle to see more than 3 goals scored (& you're bloody lucky to even get 3). Ho-hum is expected. *Yawn*

Lament over.

SAF's last home game, think he goes out with a bang. Laid the -1.5 with United today.

Early game, I want to bet Spurs, but just don't trust them to be honest. Tough to win at Stoke. I think Stoke can play nice and loose, and I actually think this game will be a bit more open than otherwise expected. Played over 2.5 early.

Back