May In-Game

Doubt it's true, but all the big papers in the UK seem to think Fergie is going to call it quits at the end of the season.

It's true.

Can't believe I woke up now and not sure why I turned on the TV but Sir Alex is stepping down as manager. Stunned but I don't know why, makes perfect sense to walk away after winning back the league from Citeh.

I have no interest in Mourinho, really wish AVB was hired. Not sure Moyes is worthy of the job but he knows the Premier while flavor of the month Klopp does not.

Incredible what Man U has accomplished under SAF, we will never be able to replace him.

Unless someone comes in and coughs up at least 25-30 million for Benteke, he will not be released. He will sign a new contract that I can almost guarantee have a release clause fee. Also if people do recall most teams that have purchased Aston Villa players have never gotten the same value they have had as the Villans have had. James Milner, Stuart Downing, Ashley Young are the marquee name. Only Dwight Yorke and Gareth Barry had established themselves on their new teams.

I would actually like Man Utd to take a risk on their next manager as they did with Ferguson my thoughts on whom they should potentially hire

Michael Laudrup
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Roy Keane
Laurent Blanc
Rafa Benitez......har har har :)

Would love Laudrup. Haven't seen him mentioned but would be a great choice IMO.

If Fellani comes w/ Moyes that would sway me into approval of the signing.

Morning fellas :cheers: :cheers:

Can't believe SAF is going :cry: But, Moyes is very capable......just gonna be a shit ton of pressure on him. I'd love Moyes to be here for a decade plus, but something deep down wants me to see Mourinho at the helm for 2-3 years :)

On his mission after being appointed to the post:
"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that."

On Manchester City's emergence as a Premier League force:

"There has been a lot of expectation on Manchester City and with the spending they have done, they have to win something. Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour and have to live with it. You can't do anything about them."

On Jose Mourinho:

"He was certainly full of it, calling me 'Boss' and 'Big Man' when we had our post-match drink after the first leg. But it would help if his greetings were accompanied by a decent glass of wine. What he gave me was paint-stripper."

On Arsene Wenger:

"They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"

On Rafael Benitez:

"I think he is very concerned about his CV, he refers to it quite a lot."

On his bust-up with Newcastle boss Alan Pardew:

"The press have had a field day. The only person they have not spoken to is Barack Obama because he is busy."

On the infamous incident during which former midfielder David Beckham was struck on the head by a flying boot:

"It was a freakish incident. If I tried it 100 or a million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing!"

On the mind games employed by Italian teams:

"When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate, I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

On AC Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi:

"That lad must have been born offside."

On seeing Ryan Giggs as a schoolboy:

"I remember the first time I saw him. He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind."

On Wayne Rooney's decision to sign a new contract:

"Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it's a better cow than the one you've got in the field."

On Real Madrid's hopes of signing Cristiano Ronaldo:

"Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob? Jesus Christ, no chance. I wouldn't sell them a virus."

On United's dramatic Champions League final victory over Bayern Munich in 1999:

"Football, bloody hell."

On retirement:

"The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly. It is the right time."

I thought Scholes was being groomed as the heir apparent?

he'll get the respect that's for sure but I'd be pretty worried to have him take a World Class club like Utd. Unlike when Fergie took over, there was transition. But to give someone who really doesn't have a coaching pedigree his first job as Man Utd boss? Hmmm I'd rather have Eric Cantona...at least he's coached the French National Beach Volleyball team

enough of fergie talk, surprised no one is talking bout todays big game. Spurs can jump Arsenal with a win

[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: colhead, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="class: sortedColumn, align: left"]POS[/TD]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]TEAM[/TD]
[TD="width: 22, align: left"]P[/TD]
[TD="width: 2, bgcolor: #ffffff, align: left"]<spacer type="block" width="2"></spacer>[/TD]
[TD="width: 22, align: left"]GD[/TD]
[TD="width: 22, align: left"]Pts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #81D6AC"]
[TD="width: 15, align: left"]1[/TD]
[TD="width: 10, align: left"]
right_arrow.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]36[/TD]
[TD="width: 2, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]42[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]85[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 15, align: left"]2[/TD]
right_arrow.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]31[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]75[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 15, align: left"]3[/TD]
right_arrow.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]35[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]34[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #B5E7CE"]
[TD="width: 15, align: left"]4[/TD]
right_arrow.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]31[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]67[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #B2BFD0"]
[TD="width: 15, align: left"]5[/TD]
right_arrow.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]35[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]18[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]65[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

5 mls games in the books, 3 wins and a draw for the road teams, and Toronto is winning 1-0 :thinking:

<object width="620" height="349" id="cf8e86doi" name="cf8e86don" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/1720666/mls_2013-05-08-213406.640hq.mp4"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed width="620" height="349" src="http://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/1720666/mls_2013-05-08-213406.640hq.mp4" id="cf8e86dei" name="cf8e86den" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" /></object>

Morning Fellas :cheers:

Big bets for me today. First up - Webb Simpson first round over Louis Ousthsjkskaskdkd

Morning fellas :cheers:

Late start for me today, been tied up in meetings all morning. Now watching some cricket and figuring out how to make some fucking money. Yesterday lost very, very little money, went 2-2 and ended up down less than 10 bucks - so if I'm gonna lose, that's how I want it, miniscule.

LEt's see about making lots of fucking money

gonna start off small with a o2.5 in Sweden. Just to get our feet wet. Couple good opportunities coming up later I think

Not sure I want to play anything on the later games - but figured wtf, I like making money.
Doubled up on Lille -1.5 and o2.5 CP/Brighton

pays about 3:5/1. Played it small but would be a nice hit :cheers:

RCB about did their best to blow a game they shoulda won. fuckers got lucky. Nice price on Delhi today too.

Back