May In-Game

also on the list London itself will have 6 teams as well as multiple in the championship

would be like New York City have 15ish American football teams

not everyone is going to be 60k plus

Morning fellas :cheers:
Time to make some fucking money. No cricket till tomorrow, gonna need dig deep to find some winners.

Couple Danish games interest me in just over an hour - gonna see if I can whittle them down and pick me some winners. be back in a bit.

We get more money coming our way today Wade. No worries.
Big leagues are over, we can mop up on these smaller leagues if we just pick our spots.

I love the Scandinavian leagues - but always fuck up my profits on the cups.

Copenhagen/Sonderjyske is an obvious over in Denmark - but lined pretty steep. I still played it though

Two more in Denmark:
Midtjylland -0.5
o2.5 in the Nords game

these are both pretty heavy vig too, so I doubled them up, pays about 1.8/1

Gonna see if I can find some losers in Finland.

One total in Finland - o2.25 in Mariehamm/Honka game.
Should get + odds on o2.5

That's it till the lunch time games.

Looking bleak for me in Denmark. Few plays in Norway I like, but may lay off to try to preserve some profits.

Yeah, Mourinho move was coming - Ancelotti already throwing his name in the ring for the next manager there.
Can't believe he'd leave PSG with the juggernaut they seem to be building there, they should dominate France for a while. but RM still a monster

Not sure I want to play Betis today - game seems kinda meaningless to them.
Decided to play o2.5. Could see a lot of reserves/spotty defense. Hopefully both teams put on a show and just try to score shit loads of goals.

Back