May In-Game

Bookmaker still has not graded my over in Finland that ended 6 hrs ago. Wtf

LMAO at Song

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNKK4WLJqWY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

its ok, he's new to winning trophies

This is random and the video isn't that great but this dude has like the best fucking name ever. Oh and holy shit can this guy throw, he's 6'5!

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][video=youtube;49yeIpYP0W0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49yeIpYP0W0[/video][/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Futbol in St Louis. Didn't end up going, but was down there earlier in the day. Was a fantastic atmosphere. Gonna have to get over England in the next year or two for a match.

"If Aston Villa say I must stay, I won't necessarily accept that. I do not in any way want to feel I didn't get the most out of my career. With my family I will decide where my future lies."

Morning fellas :cheers:

Not much going on early -however, my Mumbai Indians in a do or die match today. Hoping for a big result there.
Yesterday was a losing day for me, so good thing I didn't post anything. :) Gonna make us some fucking money today though :goal:

Here's one bet that can make my day
Highest Indian batter - Kieron Pollard @ 7/1
For me, that's some solid fucking value. If he gets a hold of a few, he can put up 40-50 points in just a few overs. Obviously I have my money on Mumbai today.

Pretty big disparity in match odds today. Pinnacle hanging MI - 145, whereas most Eurobooks are showing -160-170

I think Mourinho is the perfect fit for Chelsea - wish he went to ManCity and dealt with that garbage. Chelsea make a signing or two, are able to dump Torres salary - bring back Lukaku...could be monsters for years.

Oh ffs, the covers are coming back on the cricket field. Oh well. Not that I don't have a bunch of money tied up in this rain delay or anything.....

Okay - I am cutting out of here early today. Hope you mugs enjoy your weekend - holiday here in the states :cheers:

HEre some more losers for later:
IK Brage +279 (and played +0.5 at + odds)
Sligo -140
over 2.5 Shebourne/Shamrock

ohhhh, coverss being removed in the cricket.....may stick around af ew more minutes

Looks like AS Monaco serious about spending some cash this transfer season. Should take Rooney off United's hands.

AS Monaco going to go bananas during the transfer window. Getting Moutinho and James Rodriguez from Porto for 70M. Also a likely destinstion for Falcao.

Back