May In-Game

This makes no sense to me.

Sat 5/18 669 Empoli (ITA-B) +893
10:30AM 670 Verona (ITA-B) +328
671 Draw -327

I follow Serie B, Verona is currently promoted, 1 pt ahead of Livorno and the promotion play-offs. A win would obviously seal promotion. Empoli is in the promotion play-offs, with nothing to really play for. Maybe I'm missing some info somewhere, but @ +328, I'll be all over Hellas Verona.

This was 0-0 , correct ?

Talk about some shady shit

Dylan is CR7 really coming back ?

I also read in a couple places that United were going to make an offer to Barca for Fabregas...he is only 26.

I don't think Ronaldo is coming back to United - too much money. Fabregas would make sense, but I hope they don't make an offer on him either.
It's going to be a very interesting offseason. Rooney is as good as gone - fucking guy didn't even make the trip for the final game. They'll have some money and have some needs.

Love Rooney but if he wants out then time to go separate ways...he was lackadaisical this year and I thought overweight or not in top physical shape.

I want Bale

Would love Fellani to follow Moyes...Baines too.

Rooney's my favorite by miles, but I mean, writings on the wall. He didn't start vs RM in CL. He didn't start in SAF's last home game. Just not sure where he'd fit in best. Bale is a pipe dream, but would be awesome. Fellaini very real should come over. I don't think Everton will move Baines....but they did move Rooney, Rodwell, seems like they are just a training ground for the bigger clubs sometimes

Bale's not going to United

doubt they get any big names without SAF

Moyes needs to win something before that to happen

That one is gonna sink Spurs. Tough break there. Woulda been nice if Spurs had put up 1 or 2 before ht, put loads of pressure on Arsenal to break through

Money talks, Man U exposure will attract top names.

Bale is gone if they don't make CL

Man U don't spend like Chelsea/Man City do

Liverpool are as big a club as Man U and they can't attract much, SAF attracted the names

Bale may be gone, although I would say it's unlikely based on all the reports of a contract extension

but if he goes its not to man united, wasn't going to be in the first place, but definitely not without SAF there

LOL its 2013 not 1993...Liverpool isn't in Man U's league anymore. United make 150 million more a year than Pool nowadays.

Citeh only team that can just go over the top in outspending...Chelsea spends maybe 10 million more a year and their debt situation is twice as bad as United.

Question is what are they gonna do w/ Suarez...so talented but such a nutcase

Couthino was a hell of a signing.

LOL its 2013 not 1993...Liverpool isn't in Man U's league anymore. United make 150 million more a year than Pool nowadays.

Citeh only team that can just go over the top in outspending...Chelsea spends maybe 10 million more a year and their debt situation is twice as bad as United.

that's my point, it's not 1993 where a big club are the biggest draw

it's now money

Man U and Arsenal are the most revenue generating clubs in England, their net transfer spend is dwarfed by Man City and Chelsea so are the wages

Man U had an equalizer in SAF, they don't anymore, unless the Glazers start to spend more they will fall a bit

20M Downing
16M Allen
15M Henderson
13M Sturridge
12M Borrini

just over the past two years - and Coutinho

last 5 seasons

Man City have spent 78m per season net, Chelsea 45m net, Man U 11m net

good for 7th in the league Man U

Chelsea are all ready said to be spending 100m this summer

City probably close to that as well

United won't be near it

Agreed that Chelsea and City will be bigger buyers. But United will be a bigger buyer this offseason than they have been in previous 2-3 years. United riddled with heavy debt, but getting out of it. I think they'll be 3rd biggest buyers this offseason is England and will draw at least one big name

they still have 386m in debt

not close to out of it and the Glazers are cheap

my guess is they spend the money from a Rooney sale

And yeah, no SAF at OT anymore....but let's face it - who is managing Chelsea and City right now? No one.
Moyes will get some players. He's not SAF, but he's been a solid manager for quite a few years now

Pelligrini and Mourinho

who have won things, managed big clubs, are well known, history of bringing in and managing big players

No trophies - but I think his buys have been way more positive than negative. Jelavic, Pieneer, Fellaini, even Donovan was a good buy.
Not just the manager - It's not like United isn't stocked with talent.

Agreed that Chelsea and City will be bigger buyers. But United will be a bigger buyer this offseason than they have been in previous 2-3 years. United riddled with heavy debt, but getting out of it. I think they'll be 3rd biggest buyers this offseason is England and will draw at least one big name

Agree...they know they have to spend w/ Moyes transition. Hopefully someone overpays for Rooney...Fellaini coming in would be huge.

Moyes has 0 trophies and has made quite a few poor buys over the years

Shoestring budget...what has he spent net 20 million in his decade at Everton ?

Don't know why everyone says he has no trophies...it's not like Everton gonna win the league lol.

Do Arsenal and Tottenham have any trophies over that time ?

Shoestring budget...what has he spent net 20 million in his decade at Everton ?

Don't know why everyone says he has no trophies...it's not like Everton gonna win the league lol.

Do Arsenal and Tottenham have any trophies over that time ?

the last 12 years

ya

Back