May In-Game

funny how some say this would be a walk in the park for Bayern...yeah give me a break it's a final, things change
all it takes is one small mistake

You guys are too high on BM here i see....BVB should be up.

Robben could've had 3 goals after that miss, and that's not mentioning Muller's header which, if on target, would've been unsaveable. Both teams have had plenty of chances.

And FTR, I've not bet anyone, so I'm a pure neutral at this point.

Robben could've had 3 goals after that miss, and that's not mentioning Muller's header which, if on target, would've been unsaveable. Both teams have had plenty of chances.

And FTR, I've not bet anyone, so I'm a pure neutral at this point.
Oh i see... i bet under 2.5 cos of the occasion (consider myself lucky)

Halftime Soccer Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
UEFA Champions League
Sat 5/25 101 Bayern Munchen (UCL) +103
2:45PM 102 Borussia Dortmund (UCL) +415
103 Draw +203
UEFA Champions League - Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Dortmund - winner
extratime and shootouts included
Sat 5/25 104 Bayern Munchen wins UCL Championship -225
2:45PM 105 Borussia Dortmund wins UCL Championship +185

I'm sorely tempted to bet U1.5 at plus money. Won't stay plus for long.

question is I'm undecided as to whether this is simply one of those kind of open games where the chances just don't go in, or was it simply that that "theme" was only for the 1st half, and this half sees those multiple chances all find the net (which is a pattern that itself is quite common in Football).

That no 1-0 scoreline in 14 finals is ringing in my ears.

Thing is if someone scores 1 now, thats 20+ mins they have of the other team opening themselves up at the back searching for an equaliser.

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Back