May 23rd MLB Discussion

Thanks for starting the discussion again, Scarf. Will get more into the card here shortly.

No problem, Ryno...looks like a lot of us took a beating yesterday just from reading the threads and on days like this I always like to get back to brainstorming threads like this ASAP (especially when there's an early slate for getaway days).

Over in Yanks Rangers for me.
CC with bad history against them. Fister ERA terrible too. Day game so thinking balls should be smacked around like a piñata party.

Also, tailing @tuck321 with Astros RL.
Astros good pitcher at home. Giants terrible pitcher on the road.

Hated this song last year but it popped in my head earlier when looking at the card..

#BounceBack

I am not using SQDL,. I just go to baseball Reference and look it up in pitcher splits.
Does anyone know anything positive about the Washington starter

not much out there on the wash starter.....3 starts 9.39 era....wash starters have gone like 22 games allowing 3 runs or less....may change today....he is washington's top pitching prospect from aaa and brought up to spot start due to recent double header.....dice roll

i got killed yesterday also scarf.....

With Molina out Wacha will probably get Pena big improvement
I want Maeda to get Grandal as Catcher then Colorado can win

Ross is not perfect especially vs Nationals but what is good about that Washington starter?

Brewers bad day team. DBacks good vs. lefties (67% win this year 18 games) and Godley has the history here.

Detroit line is fishy high?

Royals a very live dog considering Wacha during the day.

Its nothing I can do anything about Ross will get ,
I find it very unlikely the Yanks lose today Too many angles

Did not get killed but lost a little. Pitt cost me after I played them with a great road ump

I am hearing people talk about Junis. Maybe. I just doubt it. Wacha will evaporate that day ERA and do whatever it takes. Not going to bet it unlike the Yanks

I mean the Yanks 5-0 on Wednesday 9-4 after a loss. 7-1 last 2 years in this range

Verlander has a catcher but not as good as his usually but second game
Tyson on a 10 inning sample sucks with ump

Sort of happy Godley is on his way out of the league and the DBacks will be playing for draft picks. They never seemed legitimate.

I am not sure who was legit. I was sure they were on PEDS and think it very likely that Houston and the Dpdgers were as well. Yanks maybe

Boston is looking better, Ramos was the good catcher fot Archer the other one 7.50 era but short sample

Back