May 23rd MLB Discussion

Possible dog play with WS. That with luck would give me 3 dogs. Baltimore pitcher has a 9 ERA on a 8 innings sample

I mentioned the catcher problem. Boston after 3 wins is in a 11-3 spot and it seems a little cheap with a good Wednesday record
Archer on 5 days 5.47 ERA on 24.2 inning sample. Not trying to Bust Tampa balls just that seems correct
The 5 day thing may be suspect because the bad games were all away
Clincher Bellino just does not seem fond of home dogs

Last edited:
I mentioned the catcher problem. Boston after 3 wins is in a 11-3 spot and it seems a little cheap with a good Wednesday record
Archer on 5 days 5.47 ERA on 24.2 inning sample. Not trying to Bust Tampa balls just that seems correct
The 5 day thing may be suspect because the bad games were all away
Clincher Bellino just does not seem fond of home dogs

Thank you, tuck!

price was fabulous last time out....complete game 95 pitch gem that should have been a shutout but he allowed a 2 out 9th inning homer and he was pissed....archer is very good, poor history with sox for sure but he's quality.....i think the game favors the sox but i wouldn't go crazy with it....under may be a good play....sox pen rested and pitching well sans kimbrel...and rays have played us tough....pricks....

Taking Boston F5 & game.

Price was lights out last time out. Going back to Tampa, thinking he should be able to put a solid outing tonight.

Boston lineup career versus Archer got 3 guys, Betts, Benintendi, Bogaerts batting over .300. Hanley ain’t bad at .292.

LFG!!!

Both catchers in Texas seem to be surprises. From the past I like the Yank catcher but neither seems as good as the regular ones

I agree with BJ. I think we see duel. Last night game went under, but mookie was majority of O, I see under again, maybe TB, hard to play Price cause I think he is gigantic head case and I dont know what side of bed he woke up on yet

I agree with BJ. I think we see duel. Last night game went under, but mookie was majority of O, I see under again, maybe TB, hard to play Price cause I think he is gigantic head case and I dont know what side of bed he woke up on yet

Depends if he was winning or losing in Fortnight. Tbh, I hope he kicked ass and is jazzed to beat his former team.

Skaggs is out pitching this pitcher for Toronto fairly obviously. This Toronto pitcher is a future fade

Have Pitt too and they are taking over but want Boston to lock it up and maybe get the Yank pen going better

I want to play Colorado which would be great if Freeland was on 5. I do not trust Maeda at all even with that catcher but just watching

Back