Masters In Game

Tiger's been sort of popping out of his shot for a couple of holes now, like he's really trying to crush it, too much. I'd worry about that.

Phil just has to dig out here and save par. He does that and he's fine.

But his caddy may have to remind him to calm it down a little on the next tee.

It's also funny how nobody's following the leaders, they're all walking with Tiger and Phil.

as would I when i went to the PGA championship a few years back 2003 ......all i did was follow phil all day even though he was like 5 back........Shawn Machel (sp?) won who cares about him :36_11_6::36_11_6:

I love how the commentator is like "if Tiger could make this . . ." Yeah, well, f**k, it's only 35 feet away, off the green, with two slopes involved, 'if he could make it . . .'

Idiot.

My fantasy ending for this thing is, Phil ends up finishing at like -13, and Perry, etc. melt down and lose it on 18. At which point, a drunk Mickelson has to come out of the clubhouse, with his sixth beer in his hand to get the green jacket.

Then, during his acceptance speech he starts off by slurring, "I just wanna say Happy Easter to everybody, you know, golf fans, all you guys who wanna do my wife, everybody."

This tournament seems to be flying by with Phil and Tiger on 10 already, gotta love it when they're playing 3-4 holes ahead of the last group.

This tournament seems to be flying by with Phil and Tiger on 10 already, gotta love it when they're playing 3-4 holes ahead of the last group.

It's all made funnier when they do Tiger's and Phil's shots live and then show the leaders on replay totally after the fact.

I have trouble seeing Cabrera being competitive today. I think he's coming undone.

I think this comes down to Phil, Perry, and Campbell.

Well that last picture answered a question of mine: Does the Master's have grandstands? Looks like there is a small one behind #12, but for the most part I don't think they have many, which is amazing.

LOL .............all the people following tiger/phil ............fuck the other players

It's so funny. But you know, if you were Kenny Perry, would you rather have it this way, or be pared with Tiger? I think he's getting a huge gift playing all by himself.

Now, that'll all come crashing down on him around hole 16 when Phil and Tiger are done. So that could seriously suck.

Perry, Angel, Mr. Campbell please fall apart

Angel will go first. Perry, my guess, will be last.

But I have zero faith in Cabrera right now, if I could bet against him, I would.

Phil needs to start making some birdies these guys ahead of him (perry) and tied with him aren't going to continue to PAR every hole

Phil needs to start making some birdies these guys ahead of him and tied with him aren't going to continue to PAR every hole

Well, that may not be true until Phil gets deeper into the back 9. From what I've seen (not a lot, admittedly) you make your points early on in the front nine then have to tread water until around 13 or 14, then you start being able to get some birdie chances down the stretch.

So far, the leaders haven't taken advantage of the front nine. That works to Phil's favor big time.

Back