Masters In Game

Win 2 majors and you are not that great a golfer???? Every pro golfer dreams of winning one major, none the less two. hahaah

We should just make robots that make birdies every hole and put them on tour. You don't know any better I understand, no need to explain. Just keep screaming get in the hole on drives on par 4's. Typical philly style ya know?

We should just make robots that make birdies every hole and put them on tour.

They did that, didn't they, I thought they called them Vijay Singh.

I just get tired of people who just watch golf for Tiger and the drama the media brings around it.

I agree, I don't like dumb fans in any sport--and fully accept that, in golf, I'm a dumb fan, but I think I redeem myself by not walking around golf courses after Tiger Woods shouting "Get in the HOLE!!" every time he swings a club. That said, there's another side to that argument, which is that Tiger brings in so many more dumb, casual, whatever you want to call them fans to the game, that it raises the PGA's boat as a whole.

There's more money, more TV coverage, more everything because of his success. So it really does benefit the other guys as well.

But it can drive you nuts, and I can see why T says he watches it on mute. Hell, even today vs. Phil they were talking about Tiger holing out from like 60 feet off the green whereas they would never even think that with another player.

Also, in fairness, I admit, I was ripping Angel early in his round, because he seemed like he just couldn't handle the pressure. As it turned out, almost none of them could today, and he found a way to win ugly. Can't ever take that away from him, because he did win.

I agree. It's a double edge sword. Golf needs Tiger and so does the media. We will leave the GET in the hole to smokedawg.

Win 2 majors and you are not that great a golfer???? Every pro golfer dreams of winning one major, none the less two. hahaah

We should just make robots that make birdies every hole and put them on tour. You don't know any better I understand, no need to explain. Just keep screaming get in the hole on drives on par 4's. Typical philly style ya know?

Yeah typical Philly style...Ive only played and watched golf since Sandy Lyle won in 88

Im just saying of all the guys to win multiple majors, he might be the worst

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Yeah typical Philly style...Ive only played and watched golf since Sandy Lyle won in 88

Im just saying of all the guys to win multiple majors, he might be the worst

Whats so hard to understand about that?

sorry man I just don't agree with you which is cool. The game now in days is ten times harder than the Sandy Lyle days. This guy shot the best round round of all the top golfers in the world on one of the hardest courses in the world and deserves a little more credit. Everyone is entitled to their own views though, if not we wouldnt be here. Sorry about the philly comment.

Back