Masters In Game

He always struggles on the the front....here comes the 33 on the back for the 69.

Exactly right about the different nines.

He tried to power-slam that 5 footer on 17 yesterday and lipped out then just pured one on 18 otherwise he woulda had around a 86(32 on back) yesterday.

32 or 33 on back

I despise like five guys in the top 10....this is sick.

Somebody Nancy Kerrigan freaking Todd Hamilton and get his name off my Masters Leaderboard.

I despise like five guys in the top 10....this is sick.

Somebody Nancy Kerrigan freaking Todd Hamilton and get his name off my Masters Leaderboard.

You know whats sick, this guy will prolly place in the top 16 or whatever to get an invite for next year. This was the last year of his majors exemptions.

Homeboy Steve Stricker with a nice round going today. 3 under. He never plays good here either

Hell yes, just caught trips at a final table, to move into 3rd. O yeah and Tiger better step his game up. Just a mess on the greens

That Mcllroy kid has one of the sweetest swings I have ever seen.

How do you get the "Masters Extra" to pop up

Its three o'clock but it won't let me go to it.

tiger could really use a birdie here on 18

par and hes 6 back going in to tomorrow...

not insurmountable by any means, but I dont think Perrys gonna give up too much ground...if it was just campbell, I could see him crashing back to earth, but Perry scares me (as a Tiger to win backer)

Tiger is in fine shape IMO..prolly better than he normally is...all the pretenders come back to earth on the weekend with the tougher pins and the pressure..

his 68 on Saturday is like 62 on a Thursday.

and im writing my bet off as a loss

too many people to jump that are damn good players (Furyk, Perry, Harrington, Kim...)

Hell even Vijay is better off than him

unless he starts making a bunch of putts hes got no shot

Back