Masters In Game

and im writing my bet off as a loss

too many people to jump that are damn good players (Furyk, Perry, Harrington, Kim...)

Hell even Vijay is better off than him

unless he starts making a bunch of putts hes got no shot

Your in fine position still. Saturday has always been Tigers day at Augusta and many majors in general.

I expect he'll be in one of the final 2-3 groups come Sunday.

well my couple beer lunch turned into a lot more when we got stuck there because of tornados. i'm not complaning, but i didn't get to book the buddies amen corner bets. where we at

4:21 p.m. ET: Well, it took exactly 18 holes for Masters rookie Anthony Kim to get accustomed to Augusta National.
After an opening-round 75 yesterday, AK shot a 7-under 65 in Round 2, tying the best score of the week so far, from Chad Campbell. Most impressive was the amount of red numbers on his card. With a birdie on the final hole, Kim made 11 of 'em, setting a new Masters record; the previous record was set by Nick Price in the third round of the 1986 edition.
Absolutely amazing for a kid to do this in his second career round at Augusta.
Kim is now 4-under for the tourney, five shots behind the leaders and in a share of sixth place.

Who's the genius that booked A Kim at +3850! This Kid!

Have fun getting him at maybe +750 from tomorrow!

Anthony Kim aka "The Korean Assasin" for the win! BOOM! :cheers:money;

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

tigers definitely done now

doubles the first...

puts it in the trees on 2 on his way to another bogey

pathetic effort from eldrick this week

Haha I was just going to come in here and see if anyone wanted to bet me that Tiger would shood 68 or below today. So much for that prediction

CBS stop showing Tiger please................hes 10 shots back.......no one cares..........show him when he gets within 3 shots not down 10 shots :36_11_6::36_11_6:

Tiger looks super skinny! What a little bitch! Go do some squats Eldrick! Build those Lats back up!

How pissed is CBS right now that Tiger blew his load a week early.

Nice leader board of guys no casual fan has ever heard of going into Sunday.

CBS got what they wanted...Tiger and Phil paired together on a Sunday at the Masters...

Now they just have to get those 10 people that are scheduled to tee off behind them to sign an incorrect scorecard or something tonight and we'll be in business

Yeah, exactly. If a dozen guys can fall on their face after Phil and Tiger are six beers deep in the clubhouse, CBS'll go ape-s**t.

LOL Jim Nantz wants to kill himself having to cover Campbell, Cabrerra, Perry etc....and not be covering Tiger and Tiger no where near the lead :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

"Hello Again Friends" :angry::angry:

i agree with nantz....hell id rather watch the mickelson/woods group than the leaders until woods and mickelson are done

just show me a leaderboard every now and then...none of the top 3 do anything for me...i like furyk, but couldnt care less about cabrerra, perry or campbell

LOL Jim Nantz wants to kill himself having to cover Campbell, Cabrerra, Perry etc....and not be covering Tiger and Tiger no where near the lead

Total number of drinks + hookers + lines of blow Nantz knocks back tonight knowing nobody's tuning in tomorrow and it won't matter what he says:

Over 12.5 -115
under 12.5 +140

drinks, id put at 8
hookers, id make the number 2
and lines of blow im going with 3

basically it comes down to whether you think he goes manage a trois or just nails one hooker

i think hes a kinky bastard, so ill take the over

basically it comes down to whether you think he goes manage a trois or just nails one hooker

Well, I do try to set a good line.

Speaking of which, related prop bet for CTG players only same combo, drinks + hookers + lines of blow + any other drugs done by Believe/Gorgolon tonight:

Over 15.5 -110
Under 15.5 -105

I'm reducing the juice on that under. Tempting, isn't it?

How many holes in until Angel Cabrera fires up his first cigarette tomorrow?

I like that dude .......so fat and doesn't give a fuck :36_11_6::36_11_6:

i'm loving Perry over Cabrera tomorrow.

AC's a bad putter and this is a draw course, perfect for KP

Wow yeah Angel hasn't aged well. I guess that's what tequila and 3 packs a day will do to a body.

Anyways, am I the only one excited about today? I think Kenny Perry is an awesome story line. Like he said yesterday, this is likely the last time in his career where he'll ever be in contention at a major. Cabrera is just fun to watch play IMO. I really enjoy his attitude and the way he hits the ball. Then you have Chad Campbell, an absolute nobody to the casual fan and a guy who's never won a major. There are also a plethora of guys who could throw out a 67 and win this thing. I really believe someone is going to go out there and win it today instead of choking just b/c Tiger is in the rearview mirror. We are in store for a great Sunday at Augusta.

Hell yeah Phil...make a run at this. It will be interesting to see if the others shit their pants

Funny thing about watching Phil, which is so different than watching Tiger, is that with Tiger you get the sense that at any moment he might do something really f**king great, whereas with Phil you know he could do something really dumb. Something really ballsy, but not very smart.

Back