Masters IN-Game...

You could see Phil set up too high there.

He has def left some out there today, so basically a typical FIG round.

FIG may be in jail there.

He is still a helluva golfer at that age but when he loses steam during a tourney you can see it a bit...

This has double written all over it.

Casey bogeyed 17, no good today for my wagers. Pushes and losses equals losses

FIG downfall started by almost putting into water on 11.

Gonna be +1 or +2 overall.

Great leaderboard overall. It will shake up a lot by this time tomorrow.

See ya'll on back nine tomorrow.

Yup, those Sunday pins won't differ too much, never do...

8 and 11 and maybe 12 is moved slightly...about it.

Interesting Colt, impressive list for sure
We know someone who attends the same church as us that is a member and not listed
Pretty cool, keep thinking when he passes me the offering plate there will be Masters tickets in there for us lol

Just hit balls and read a tip on maintaining right knee flex and was killing it
Ready for my Augusta Invitatiion later this year

Dang. I may have a huge losing day today.
I bet a lot of the leaders to shoot u71.5 today and there is NOT a lot of scoring out here so far w/ half the field on the course. Best score so far is -1.

Me thinks tomorrow is they day you'll see some low and very high scores ProV, especially if the leaderboard stays bunched up like this

Dang. I may have a huge losing day today.
I bet a lot of the leaders to shoot u71.5 today and there is NOT a lot of scoring out here so far w/ half the field on the course. Best score so far is -1.

So far only Jday...Sneds kinda...

You guys actually just go to the range to hit balls?
I was gonna play today, but to not miss sizeable chunk of coverage would have required playing by 9 am. And it was still in forties then. I went to course and hit for an hour anyways. I got my rhythm once in the middle.

Not everyone has your natural ability ;)

I've come to accept what little ability I have and it can't handle more than about 10 rangers before tee time...and at least 5 of those are wedges. The game wears me down.

Back