Masters IN-Game...

Nice golf ball TakeIt, haven't seen those pink ones
Last year I switched from years of ProV1 to the Callaway Chrome Soft and loving the difference.
play the yellow and black soccer ball, helps vision and they perform great

I ordered them from Dick's online (10 boxes, lol). Mrtake plays the yellow and black soccer balls - he got them so I could see his ball better (I'm old and he hits far), but he really likes them. I tried them and hit them well so I got the pink ones.

I'll play whatever ball I can find. My vision is iffy and I need to keep my head down so I try not to follow the ball and it could be anywhere from 5 feet away to 2 feet from the pin. It's pretty interesting.

Take if you guys come back out in the summer it's always wise to me to play on the reservations, no water restrictions. WeKoPa/Talking Stick/Whirlwind are always going to be in superior condition to even the TPC or Troon that time of year

Take if you guys come back out in the summer it's always wise to me to play on the reservations, no water restrictions. WeKoPa/Talking Stick/Whirlwind are always going to be in superior condition to even the TPC or Troon that time of year

That's great to know. Not sure we'll come out again during the summer since we have great golf here during the summer (and the ball goes 10% further), but we'll be back when it's snowy here. We went to those places because they were cheap.

It was good strategy by the one golfer to use the crowd as a backstop. That ball would have been gone if he didn't hit someone.

One of my good friends hates Tiger more than any athlete ever(well he is on a Bubba rant right now) so I send this to him at least 1-2 times a week just to be annoying.

i want him back so much

was great to hear tiger and fonds have something in common this week in their favorite restaurant

thanks for asking, better than ever at work and beyond great at home
so much to be thankful about
feel like the Phoenix after things 4 years ago

That is great to hear! Always nice to see people get through a tough time and find happiness.

alright lets get going today.
speaking of balls. I wonder when they will have ones w/ chips in them to track w/ GPS

the whole CTG family will show up for that one. I threw some pennies on Willett just for fun. Late good luck to everyone.

I've got Willett in the match up vs Kuch today but didn't account for the quad on the first

Do you guys not like Bubba for other reasons or because he has a pink driver and now uses pink balls?

For me it probably started before the caddy incident but he just seems to dislike people in general and that drove it home

Dammit Fisher bogeyed 17, now my parlay is a push at best

Ryan Moore, just another UNLV guy playing well in the wind

Did Sergio triple 10?

It said bogie...then it said triple...and I looked at another leaderboard and it just changed it from bogey to triple as well.

Back