Masters IN-Game...

Charley Hoffman should hit Bubba's ball.

Throw in Jimmy Walkers pants.

:rofl:

Tweeter Alliss‏ @TweeterAlliss <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134); margin-right: 5px;"> 4m4 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Bubba with a pink ball, Jimmy Walker wearing his wife's leisure pants, it's like the Sunday afternoon Ladies medal, no wonder DJ cried off.

I may be about to commit a cardinal sin but here goes ....

Accepted:
4/5/2017 9:13:19 AM
Description:
Mobile - Golf - Top 10 - The Masters - To Place Top 10 - Charley Hoffman +1000
Contest notes:
Accepted:
Description:
Mobile - Golf - Top 5 - The Masters - To Place Top 5 - Charley Hoffman +2000

Description:
Mobile - Golf - Top 20 - The Masters - To Place Top 20 - Charley Hoffman +350
Accepted:
4/5/2017 9:15:03 AM
Description:
Mobile - Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win The Masters - Charley Hoffman +12500

Those are some pretty good numbers for Charley

Is there a cut-line prop? Masters is top 50/ties plus the 10-stroke rule, one guy can screw many

Nantz just outted my Hoffman pick strategy, played at UNLV in high winds all the time. Although so did Ryan Moore.

hahaha... when the guys are done and take off their hats to shake hands. White foreheads and hat head.

Was the same today but conditions will obviously be better on Sunday, pin just farther back

mrtake and I also bet on a long shot. My long shots are doing better today (combined) than my CTG contest picks.

Has the wind died down?

Not a lot. It seemed like it was getting real bad 90 minutes ago.

hahaha... when the guys are done and take off their hats to shake hands. White foreheads and hat head.

That is me after my first Tigers day baseball game every April. Always a half inch or so of a white stripe(backwards hat yo, lol)
so why is the afternoon better? drying out? grass grew?

Me and my prop bet would like to know. Hoffman was hot, real hot but so was Westwood. Then again, no one has more birdies/eagles the last 10 years there than Westwood.

Do you guys wear hats when you play? I wear a visor.

One or the other...or a few times I may have had both on. Depends for me. I have prolly about 10 golf hats currently.

I tolda buddy of mine that Romo is replacing Dottie Pepper starting with the PGA Championship.

gonna bring back an old favorite for that, not everyone gonna get this but

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

I've always thoughts it was for the cause...thought his mom had it or some close family member? Hence the pink driver shaft?

I found this: Why does he use pink golf balls, you ask? Well, it’s an extension from his pink driver, which he started using when he first came on tour because he thought it gave him ultimate bragging rights, being able to drive the ball past his competitors with a pink driver. Then, in 2017, he signed an endorsement deal with Volvik, a brand known for his colored golf balls. Here’s what he said about it at the time:

I found this: Why does he use pink golf balls, you ask? Well, it’s an extension from his pink driver, which he started using when he first came on tour because he thought it gave him ultimate bragging rights, being able to drive the ball past his competitors with a pink driver. Then, in 2017, he signed an endorsement deal with Volvik, a brand known for his colored golf balls. Here’s what he said about it at the time:

Welp, I was off.

I try and like him and just cannot.

Nice golf ball TakeIt, haven't seen those pink ones
Last year I switched from years of ProV1 to the Callaway Chrome Soft and loving the difference.
play the yellow and black soccer ball, helps vision and they perform great

I have tried so many different balls and I hit these the best. I also like the pattern as it gives me something specific to concentrate on that is not a little dimple.

Yep whatever works for ya. I have to use reactive balls because the greens are so hard out here all the time, prefer ProV1...chipping saves me so many strokes, I just don't play enough to consistently hit the green in reg so I need the feel/spin/reaction from the ball and it matters a ton, especially because I much prefer fast greens

gonna bring back an old favorite for that, not everyone gonna get this but

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

One of my good friends hates Tiger more than any athlete ever(well he is on a Bubba rant right now) so I send this to him at least 1-2 times a week just to be annoying.

Back