March NBA Discussion Thread

No Booker is my guess.

I grabbed Cle to set up a middle at 14 -115 and it went to 15.5 the last 10 minutes.

guess its too late but i still like it at that number. i bet mine at bookmaker.

No Booker is my guess.

I grabbed Cle to set up a middle at 14 -115 and it went to 15.5 the last 10 minutes.

Btw, to explain my method here.

Obviously figured Booker wouldn't play.

Now, Cleveland is in a bad schedule spot so this should be one of those ho-hum games but I think between a run or two I can create a 7-8 point middle.

That is the plan.

We shall see.

Bumgarner out with fractured hand, get on Giants under 84.5 ASAP guys

I saw that,his pitching hand too isn't it? What they saying far as time table? Shark already starting year on dl too!! They in trouble and the west is too deep to dig a hole, be downhill fast!!

Played Lakers minus 5
I think Memphis after a 10 point loss or higher is 5-14
How they do here is hard to imagine

I was about to make the same bet, but today Gasol is back the Grizzlies are playing at home, and they appear to be taking tremendous flak for their 61-point loss (and then goofing around and laughing in the locker room afterwards). If Ingram was playing I wouldn’t hesitate, but with Ball’s shots flying all over the place and Isaiah Thomas out, the Lakers are starting to run short on ammunition..Still, it’s a tempting bet..

I was about to make the same bet, but today Gasol is back the Grizzlies are playing at home, and they appear to be taking tremendous flak for their 61-point loss (and then goofing around and laughing in the locker room afterwards). If Ingram was playing I wouldn’t hesitate, but with Ball’s shots flying all over the place and Isaiah Thomas out, the Lakers are starting to run short on ammunition..Still, it’s a tempting bet..

61 point loss? Jesus! They should take some flak!! That basically impossible with any effort whatsoever!!

Big card

1:05 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers
-6½-110 o228-110

Brooklyn Nets
+6½-110 u228-110
5:05 PM

Miami Heat
+3½-105 o207-110

Indiana Pacers
-3½-115 u207-110
6:05 PM

Boston Celtics
-6-110 o200½-110

Sacramento Kings
+6-110 u200½-110
6:05 PM | (NBA)

New York Knicks
+10-110 o217-110

Washington Wizards
-10-110 u217-110
6:05 PM

Los Angeles Clippers
+8-110 o225½-110

Toronto Raptors
-8-110 u225½-110
7:05 PM

Portland Trailblazers
+3-110 o216-110

Oklahoma City Thunder
-3-110 u216-110
8:35 PM | (NBA)

Utah Jazz
-4-110 o203-110

Golden State Warriors
+4-110 u203-110

So the past 2 weeks, I have been absolutely crushing it with the in-game betting. What I have been doing is just keeping an eye on every score and any time a "tanking" team flukes into a decent lead in the 2nd or 3rd quarter against a decent team, im just pounding the hell out of the favorite at a very favorable line. I don't have an "official" system or anything, just been playing it by ear and I have had the best 2 weeks of my betting life and have been betting $100 a pop when im usually a $25 bettor.

Gonna ride this wave til the season ended and hope I get a few more opportunities, but keep an eye for home favs who are 8-10 point favorites who get down early. Books have no choice but to lower the ingame line to like -2, -3 something like that. And the tanking team doesn't even want to win. Also have had success parlaying the moneylines on the heavy favorites in thes games with NCAA teams to get better odds.

What ill be looking for tonight: If the Knicks somehow get off to a good start at Charlotte. If Memphis gets a lead vs Minnesota.

Suns are questionable...they are really bad but they are at least home and celts can lay a stinker now and then, but ill still keep an eye on it.

I will try to post if I make any in game plays but if I cant, just keep an eye out on these

Booker and Warren are out today vs the Suns, so if by some miracle the Suns grab some kind of an upper hand at some point in the game, it would sure suck me into a bet on the Celtics...

Booker is very unlikely to play and if he plays unlikely to play long. I know the Suns have not covered their last 4 Monday games and will be using the Celtics a little in ML parlays. Killersports is rather negative about the Celtics today though.

Average bet under 207 in Suns game
1. All 3 refs are fairly strong unders
The 2 teams over time have gotten along
Suns in 2 days face the Clippers
Celtics in 2 days play at Utah
They lost last time to Utah at home by 12 points
I see a slow game
I do not think the Celtics give a damn about this spread

All I know is that those teams are kind of perfectly suited for a D-Woww-type bet. The Celtics frequently get down early and then claw their way back somehow, while the Suns are awesome at finding ways to lose games after leading. So if this game somehow gets to a point where the Celtics don’t have to win by very much to cover the live spread, that’s a good bet. On Friday the Celtics were down by 4 vs Portland with about 4 minutes left. The odds on them were +5. That’s like an automatic with the Celtics — they might not necessarily win, but they are very good at coming close to winning at the very least. (They won that game by 5.)

Nice hit. Best move the Knicks made all year was guaranteeing Burke for next year. He’s gonna be their starting point. Dude is ballin.

1. Burke has been such a beast, it is so weird how he was such trash in Utah. I guess this happens from time to time when it takes a high draft pick a little bit of time and maybe a change of scenery to find his footing (see Billups, Chauncey). But yeah, he his ballin out and one of the benefits of being shitty is you can bring in guys like that and see if you can find something...Sixers got Covington and McConnell that way

2. In-game betting is so nuts. I see Knicks up 5 on Charlotte with 3:38 left so I go to bet Charlotte +3.5 for max bet. I enter my password and get an alert that the line changed to -120 do I accept? Of course I do, so I re-enter my password....line no longer available bc the game has resumed. So I refresh for the next minute and about a minute later the game is tied and the line is charlotte -2.5. I put a smaller amount on it but I still like it bc I figured Knicks were just about to give up and Charlotte was in the bonus so foul shots should do the trick. Looks like I got lucky with a late 3 to tie the game to go to OT and then in OT the knicks rolled over like they should. In-game is crazy man, my old book didn't have it so I am just learning how to utilize it but I really think its the way to go.

Yeah Burke maybe wasn’t ready to handle the pressure and spotlight of being a lottery pick, and he flamed out in Washington too. Just seems so much more mature, and coming in with no expectations probably helped. Really want to see how he does now that he’s given the starting job. So far so good.

it was glaringly obvious from the opening tip that the cavs didn't give a fuck last night....nba players so lazy

more proof that the nba is so inconsistent....i have been against the grizz quite a bit lately as they have ben one of the worst performing teams in the league for a while now....terrible actually....and then on Monday they play the best game i have seen them play....excellent distribution on o and a concerted "team" effort...and low and behold the beat the wolves....imagine that....so i'm thinking that they had fun being unselfish and it will carry over for one more game....as i say to myself "who in his right mind would cap a game this way?" grizz +5.5

Back