March NBA Discussion Thread

Essentially .I remember Toronto as a good day team and do not remember OKC in this regard

Tried to duck it with a ml parlay. Bottom line I need to cut way back on early morning games

The Denver nuggets point guard play is really their biggest problem. Can’t perform well in the nba without a competent PG.

Will probably be on a Lebron prop tomorrow. Don’t see the cavs blowing the bucks out so he should play in the 4th.

im far from a NBA expert, actually rarely bet it outside postseason but been dabbling a little lately. Think im pretty square at this sport (like I played cavs last night).

To my square brain Minnesota-3 looks really good tonight. Two teams battling for a spot, both on little slides but timberwolves showed lot of heart in that comeback attempt vs Houston the other night. Think they can carry that over and beat a team they simply more talented than.

Portland is 10-3 over as a dog. The Rockets playing on Tuesday have gone over 7 in a row

Portland is 10-3 over as a dog. The Rockets playing on Tuesday have gone over 7 in a row

As mentioned I'm not even close to claiming to have clue bout this league from a day the day aspect, so for whatever it worth (very little) when I read your post in my head I assumed Portland/Houston total would be crazy high! Most likely my perception just way off but certainly expected to see 220s when I looked.

"I don't like to make my own case, but there's nobody that impacts the game defensively like I do in the whole world," Gobert said. "I watch other games and I don't see anyone."

truth

The world loves OKC.

C's defensive philosophy is gonna make it tough for the Billy D 'ISO-tacular' offense.

"I don't like to make my own case, but there's nobody that impacts the game defensively like I do in the whole world," Gobert said. "I watch other games and I don't see anyone."

truth

But he's also uncoordinated and very sloppy with the ball in hand.

Don't get a big head frenchie or you'll fall over.

My Square play of night, lol. Cavs+1.5. Think bron the type of cat that wants to win these games while his coach is missing if not for any other reason than it can help perception that this mess is someone else's fault! Lol.

I hate laying big numbers, I'm quite terrible at it with ncaa hoops so assuming not much better with NBA. Would like to play sixers cause been lot of chatter with them going back and forth w cowherd about them winning more than 40 games. I'd expect they incredibly motivated to cross that threshold tonight so herd has to where a sixers jersey at work 2marro. But man do I hate laying double digits.

Impressive 1st half "effort" by cavs! Pretty sure allowing 79 points in a half is the equivalent of not trying at all! Just pathetic.

Bron gotta be happy to have love back. For all the crap he takes nice to have a guy he can trust will drain the shot when he kicks it out!

Jeez, I thought the upside to NBA is they didn't drag out the last minute like ncaa which my least fav thing. The ending of this cavs game was excruciating!!

i don't give a crap about teams records on certain days of the week, but id o agree with both of you, as a huge sixers fan, that the magic are a great play. maybe some ML action too

i don't give a crap about teams records on certain days of the week, but id o agree with both of you, as a huge sixers fan, that the magic are a great play. maybe some ML action too

Tonight not including I'd think exciting time to be a sixers fan (actually all things philly with eagles being great and even phillies seem to be back on rise!), long as embid can stay healthy they look to have a really bright future.

My only concern w playing Orlando is that not nearly as square as most my plays been lately!! Lol. Holding out trying to wait for a +8 to pop but gonna play them at some point.

Oh wow. I was kinda curious if maybe it was worse than being talked about after he played few games w not so good results then the dreaded 2nd opinion starting being mentioned. Seems to me if this something that inevitable at some point like it sounds they be much better served to get out of the way now. They have no shot a a ship this year anyways. Get it taken care of and start focusing on next year!

No posts as the games were difficult. I do have a premonition that I will be betting overs and sides tomorrow

Weird officiating in the Atl/GS game. All 3 refs while officiating Hawks and Warriors in some fashion went into a combined and straight 19 O.T.

Atlanta
9 O.T.
5-4 ATS
4-5 O/U
Atl Avg. = 104 Pts/gm
Opp = 112 pts/gm

G.S.
10 O.T.
4-6 ATS
4+6 O/U
G.S. Avg = 116 pts/gm
Opp = 108pts/gm

You would think the over would hit more times, yet its only a combine of 8-11...smh!

Back