Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend was a hoax?!?!?!?!

This guy could've had so many women on campus, but instead he chose a fake gf. SMH. I see mental health therapy in this guy's future.

And a big FUCK YOU to espn

that is some fantastic media coverage.

You might not think this is a big deal but when you actually think about it, it's extremely disturbing how something like this can stay hush hush for so long.

And a big FUCK YOU to espn.

As I've been saying for years upon years, ESPN is really no different than TMZ. Seriously, they are TMZ for sports. I haven't watched the station for years (outside of live games) because of this. It's sad to see what's become of ESPN, and just the media in general.

Haha was just joking around.. maybe used the fake gf cuz he is Yag.

could this entire thing have been adverted if the university came out with something when they found out? Manti coming out next week and addressing it? bull fucking shit

I can see if he is Yag trying to cover it up considering he is Mormon and plays for Notre Dame, but why not have a female friend pretend to be his girlfriend instead of this ridiculous scenario ?

Lol gene woj with some great ESPN work.. no obit, nothing but ahh no big deal

could this entire thing have been adverted if the university came out with something when they found out? Manti coming out next week and addressing it? bull fucking shit

It certainly would have looked a lot better than coming out with what they know/knew after Deadspin published the story. Now all it looks like is they are trying to cover up for Manti.

Man this is going to be brutal for him for the rest of his career life.

Well i wouldnt have let this story come out prior to the title game, no way no how.

I'm sorry but why the fuck would you draft him? I just saw this interview for the first time.

I'm with you, but I think people will say that he is still an NFL caliber LB regardless of his lies/stupidity.

As I've been saying for years upon years, ESPN is really no different than TMZ. Seriously, they are TMZ for sports. I haven't watched the station for years (outside of live games) because of this. It's sad to see what's become of ESPN, and just the media in general.

so i am not as crazy as so many on here have called me.....

so ND sticks up for Teo, a player who played their for four years who is obviously a complete fraud and PSU BOT doesnt stick up for Paterno after 60 plus years.

wow

Just watched an episode of Catfish, the one where the guy thought he was talking to a hot blond, turned out to be a dopey awkward Yag black guy. Reality TV #Amazing

I still dont get how you couldnt talk on the phone, skype, google+hangout, anything to avoid catfished.

Manti was in on it so I dont put him into being duped. I really hope that he takes questions at his presser this week and that the top journalist are there to drill him.

Manti stated in gene woja October interview they spoke on phone..
Ahh pls
te'o a lying creep no need to investigate this shit.. its obvious

Anyone else have the Brady Bunch episode where Jan has the fake boyfriend George Glass pop into their head today?

Glad psu n paterno were brought into this topic wtf

completely relevant with this media coverage and blasphemy that lareux nba and myself have touched on. but the point is, shows how pathetic psu was not getting out in front of something, if they did, no story, no sanctions for that school.

completely relevant with this media coverage and blasphemy that lareux nba and myself have touched on. but the point is, shows how pathetic psu was not getting out in front of something, if they did, no story, no sanctions for that school.

Disagree. More money and more important people involved to compare the PSU situation to this.

i give ND credit, though its BS, they got out in front of it tonight when it broke and defended the kid. thats where my credit ends. they created a story obviously before this. his interviews are damning though, wonder how they will spin that. i can see it be "well what i meant was by "met her" was online. and "seen" will be pictures. easy defense/lies

Back