Man Utd v Chelsea, Champions League Final

Greencastle

The Doc
Man United to lift cup -130

Not sure what type of game we're gonna see in Moscow. If both teams play tight and ugly, it could be pretty lame. But if one side, probably United, opens up and attacks, it could be a real nice contest.

United just have more going for them at the moment. There's a lot of negativity going on with Chelsea, with speculation that Mancini or Rijkaard may take Grants job, and the constant Drogba to Italy or Spain rumours. John Terry's injury is also a major concern, he's tough as nails, but that shit was pretty serious with his arm.

United have a fully fit squad, are back-to-back Champions of England, and have a very stable lockeroom. They are the more fluid, quicker and confident side rite now, and as I said before, with this being the 50th anniversary of the Munich Air Crash, I just think they are destined to win it all.

Sounds like Ashley Cole fucked up his ankle in training and may be a doubt for the final. Normally I'd say this is a shame, but Cole is a piece of shit and I hope he burns in hell.

Chelsea played like a bunch of bitches, always going after the ref, slapping their opponents in the face, starting fights after 50-50 tackles.

Yet United still applauded and consoled them after the final whistle.

Shows that you can buy talent, but can't buy class.

Green,
good job playing the smarter way rather than straight. so many people are celebrating thinking they've won but they don't realize it doesn't work that way.

However, Utd didn't applaud or consoled them after the whistle, it was PAUL SCHOLES who did. The rest went off to celebrate which is understandable. As a team, Chelsea would of done the exact same thing.

Also, Ronaldo has ZERO class. He whines and cries in the middle of the pitch, god forbid what would of happened had Terry made that penalty.

When Chelsea went up to collect their medals, United applauded them even though they were playing a bit dirty.

It's all good though.

Fucken tough to watch that shootout with so much on the line.

When Chelsea went up to collect their medals, United applauded them even though they were playing a bit dirty.

It's all good though.

Fucken tough to watch that shootout with so much on the line.

Would of liked Chelsea to have won it so that plop Ronaldo would of cried all the way home, but more importantly it would of shut Mourinho's mouth too. Pity, shootouts are indeed heartbreaking especially for the guy that misses it or keeper saves, see how Terry regroups, good thing he's got extra time to think about it without Euros, I think the EPL will be a tougher league next season with more rested key players.

This one was for Duncan Edwards, Tommy Taylor, Roger Byrne and all the other great United players that died 50 years ago in Munich.

If Edwards had survived, he would have been one of the greatest players of all time.

pathetic that the pitch was so garbage and it affected the outcome so heavily with terry slipping. drogba is such a little bitch, wonder if he'll give a shit about the next group he plays for?

People think Ronaldo is a bitch, but he's changed his ways these last few years.

But Drogba has always been a cheat and a dog, and will continue to be the same person wherever he goes.

Back