MACtion Week 1 Discussion with Marsski

I am not gonna press my luck tonight after going 2-0 last night, but man watching that action was fun last night! Not even gonna check the lines tonight, just gonna sit back and enjoy and hope you guys cash tonight.

Only thing I've got tonight is NIU/Kent o67 and see that's moved up a bit

Might add Kent tt

Don't like the other game at all

Believe me, I have been on the losing end of that stuff more times than I can count and always enjoy reading the threads, getting the texts and watching my losses in that bad beats show, so it was nice to finally get one so to speak haha.

I actually get offended when my losses don’t make it on bad beats! Lol

Don’t like what I’m seeing for the under in KZoo.

ADD; Central/Western Over 29 2h for 1 unit.

Buying out of my original under bet. Lands 65 or 66 and I win both.

WMich was pretty deliberate on their possessions, ran play clock down, liked running, wanted to pass but got sacked and pressured a lot on those

If anyone has any horse plays, lay em on me....got the ol' DRF out for Breeder's Cup Friday. Already on Life is Good in the Dirt Mile Saturday as my single of the day.

BTW, stalking a second half Kent TT here...

If anyone has any horse plays, lay em on me....got the ol' DRF out for Breeder's Cup Friday. Already on Life is Good in the Dirt Mile Saturday as my single of the day.

BTW, stalking a second half Kent TT here...
Gandy started a BC thread this morning for Friday

With the dust from week one MACtion settling, Overs are 4-1; Assuming Central hangs on and we have 3 SU dog winners of +7 or more

Week 2 MACtion slate:

Tuesday Nov 9 (first night of college hoops by the way, Akron @ Ohio State 6PM, Ohio @ Belmont 7PM)

Buffalo @ Miami
Ohio @ Eastern
Akron @ Western

Wednesday Nov. 10

Toledo @ BG
Kent @ Central
Ball St @ Northern

Was kinda strange to see them hand a live Kent tt o46.5 with 10 minutes left in the game and them sitting on 45 pts

Even took it again at 47.5 a few seconds later, at least at that point you know it's not an errant line

Announcers saying it "should be a 1 point game". No, it would be a 3 point game if NIU kicked the two xpts they failed 2pt tries on. It would be a 1 pt game if they made both their 2pt attempts.

Yes, I split on 7 plays tonight (uneven dollar amounts), but was very happy with yesterday's results. Thanks for the thread and the thoughts.

Arth fired. To think how close they were to winning, I could actually build a case that was one of the better games Akron has played in the last 3 years. Fans were pretty unhappy. Not that Akron is "big time football", but they felt he wasn't up for the competition level and building the right roster.

As per Arth’s contract, the University of Akron will be on the hook for 75% of the final two years of his five-year deal. He was due $425,000 each of the next two seasons.

This hasn't happened for a long time, for some reason I thought Kent won by DD last night. NIU 2nd H +.5 is a winner, I marked it a loss... like finding free money!

Back