MACtion Week 1 Discussion with Marsski

The ol' 3 sport parlay but wanted 9.5 and at -175 I had to do some digging to get the two parlays to plus money, hope the Jazz at least show up

Have to take Miami -7 2nd H, lots of possibilities to middle being on +7 and ML

Will like Toledo 2nd H if EM goes in up at HT

Did Toledo stop running and start passing more? Koback was crushing it and EM run D is porous

I have EM 1st H+5....add that to the bad beat list. These refs aren;t going to take this TD away

EM is going to keep throwing, and Toledo can have their way by air or land. Over seems good, I think I have to take it as well.

Ideal scenario for how I like to play it would've been if EM hadn't thrown that INT late 1st H and got pts and Toledo hadn't was to play Tol 2nd H, but already on EM and -3.5 with Tol up by 4 already doesn't really fit what I have

Too early to count Ohio as a win? Wow! You see Frank Solich in the house drinking wine in the box!

Don't look now, down 0-28, Miami has scored 2 unanswered. Ohio going to start playing tight on O.

TD EMich....no they say 4th-goal?

What is this, Akron TD, it's a 5 pt game pending 2pt conv

I went for middle in Athens, but glad Ohio came out throwing there. Was afraid their O might go in a shell to just try and protect

I can't believe Toledo's D is this bad! Their D is pretty good actually! The reason I didn't pick EM to ML was because my belief in Toledo D being best unit on field, um, wrong!

Total implosion in 2nd H by Toledo. STrip sack, EM ball in RZ again

Back