WOW!!! just fade Northwestern the rest of the season 39-34 Akron with 2:21 to GO and Akron getting the kickoff after a Cats TD

so out of 100 games, you only need the half to help you twice for it to be worth your while, it has helped me twice this weekend out of 20 games, Hawaii, and OSu

so out of 100 games, you only need the half to help you twice for it to be worth your while, it has helped me twice this weekend out of 20 games, Hawaii, and OSu

So do you buy the half every game you wager? Is that part of the strategy?

Look we can go back and forth all night but I'm not gonna waste my time, like I said I would never buy a half on that number. So stop being a dick and let it go shitsburgh

Why am I being a dick. I am trying to show you something that may help you. But you are an expert. So whatever.

Why am I being a dick. I am trying to show you something that may help you. But you are an expert. So whatever.
Never said I'm an expert. Obviously I'm not since I didn't buy a half on a jet number like 12. You're a dick cause you post saying why don't people buy the half. Who's people? Me, cause I was posting about the 12.5?

Back