Some indicators of targeting include but are not limited to:

• Launch—a player leaving his feet to attack an opponent by an upward and forward thrust of the body to make forcible contact in the head or neck area
  • A crouch followed by an upward and forward thrust to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area, even though one or both feet are still on the ground
  • Leading with helmet, shoulder, forearm, fist, hand or elbow to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area
  • Lowering the head before attacking by initiating forcible contact with the crown of the helmet

NOT BELIEVING the Missouri @ Purdue game!!! BOTH teams scoring "like a rabbit on a date" Mizzo keeps getting leads, Boilers keep coming BACK!!! 37-34 Mizzo with 12 minutes to GO in the game and Mizzo getting the ball :shocked:

Northwestern Wildcats are DOG CRAP this season lead Akron 28-26 with 12 minutes to GO and Akron ball, Wildcats will be lucky to WIN the game :mad:

I have realized, that I no longer know the rules of football. Oregon State is kicking a FG to win the game, miss, but the kickers plant leg is wiped out. No call in Vegas. Hawaii, they were absolutely robbed in that game, call after call. Every play has a flag, but I am not sure what they will call.

Back