Now I gotta figure out how to withdraw money through bitcoin without fucking it up an sending it to somebody in Bosnia

Last time i cashed out i received a check that took a couple weeks to clear

Now I gotta figure out how to withdraw money through bitcoin without fucking it up an sending it to somebody in Bosnia

BTC is ez after you get the gist

Don’t u have BTC wallet?
I’ve deposited with ETH a few times.....never had a chance to withdraw.....so can’t help u out on the withdrawal here.

BTC is ez after you get the gist

I've deposited using BTC but have never requested a payout with BTC.....shows you how well I've been doing.....lol....but this 10 team win puts me up quite a bit since I decided to try it again starting a few months ago.

I'll sit down and try to figure it out tomorrow....I had a hard time trying to figure out btc deposits but that was so easy i hope the receiving of btc is just as easy.

Is there a waiting period to see the btc in my btc wallet?

Everything was pretty darn instantaneous to deposit. lol

I've deposited using BTC but have never requested a payout with BTC.....shows you how well I've been doing.....lol....but this 10 team win puts me up quite a bit since I decided to try it again starting a few months ago.

I'll sit down and try to figure it out tomorrow....I had a hard time trying to figure out btc deposits but that was so easy i hope the receiving of btc is just as easy.

Is there a waiting period to see the btc in my btc wallet?

Everything was pretty darn instantaneous to deposit. lol
Not much of a wait time.

Which book is it?

The one book I don't know about the BTC withdrawals at.

Gave it a quick look....3k maximum payout....I'm assuming i get a btc address from my btc wallet and plug it in to btc withdrawal request....it goes to my btc wallet....then I transfer to usd wallet? And send to bank account from there?

Gave it a quick look....3k maximum payout....I'm assuming i get a btc address from my btc wallet and plug it in to btc withdrawal request....it goes to my btc wallet....then I transfer to usd wallet? And send to bank account from there?
Pretty much.

Back