Am I the only one not buying the Freshman QB of UCF? I think most people jumping on UCF +7.5 but the change from Milton may not have mattered versus Memphis, but the 2nd string of LSU defense is a huge jump up on talent there.

Still on tilt over NC State & Utah. Utah was such a shit show that 3Q and if Finley didn't throw that pick 6 and they got points inside the 25 (where he threw it) I strongly feel that o24 would have gotten there. The team gave up shortly after that pick 6.

Oh well. Time to re-climb out of the hole.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure, just remember the Fla one, some crazy play
Opposite. 31 showed this morning. Jumped it. LSU is not fancy, but sound in what they do. Depending on the O-line getting push.
It jumped to 33.5 which is where I got it. I only did a unit do to me missing a solid number earlier in week. LSU averaged 30 PPG roughly normalizing the 70 from TX A&M game. Central Florida strength of schedule is outside of the top 100 and when playing Memphis 2x I believe gave up 30 and 40. Gave up around 40 against Temple who offensively is similar to LSU in terms of pure ratings.

Also, I am not buying the Freshman QB. LSU defense should get turnovers and turn them into points.

Ha not sure why I thought it was Florida. I can't remember 2018, meanwhile BAR remembers what he had on a hot dog in 1992

It jumped to 33.5 which is where I got it. I only did a unit do to me missing a solid number earlier in week. LSU averaged 30 PPG roughly normalizing the 70 from TX A&M game. Central Florida strength of schedule is outside of the top 100 and when playing Memphis 2x I believe gave up 30 and 40. Gave up around 40 against Temple who offensively is similar to LSU in terms of pure ratings.

Also, I am not buying the Freshman QB. LSU defense should get turnovers and turn them into points.
Depending also on pace working against CFL

Interesting, I like UCF QB and do not think he'll be blinded by this LSU defense whatsoever

Doing what they can to keep this game close. Unsportsmanlike and this targeting seems wishy washy at first pass.

Has he seen pressure and exotic blitzes like hell see today?

It's why they play of course. I think he handles many of these backups naturally, but I'm not counting on UCF offense to win, just not to lose. Think UCF defense are much better than stats, I also think SOS is a joke as I believe the AAC to be much better than all but a couple P5 conferences. That stat is useless to me.

Back