I have vtech +7 and grabbed vtech live +4.5, +6, and +7.5. Looking to reduce my position a bit in the second half. Not with Cin -2.5 at half.

Outside of the long pass to the 2-3 yard line, Cin qb hasn’t done much. As someone also stated Cin recovered 3 of their own fumbles one for td.

UC was -4.5 for full game at close. So just 2.5 now in a tie game makes it about equal to pregame line perception?

They still favoring UC even with #2 QB (although plenty of prior exp, just not exp this year)

If i ship a jersey to uva basketball and ask kyle guy to sign and send back whats the probability of success?

Reach out to their sports information guy first and see what he says. If you ask them to personalize it, then they will know it is for you and not resale.

Great point I want to show im not some ebay shylock

Say you went to school there with some details about your time spent so they know you are real. Not sure how much stuff sent to players actually makes it to them unless properly addressed, so SID could help you.

Say you went to school there with some details about your time spent so they know you are real. Not sure how much stuff sent to players actually makes it to them unless properly addressed, so SID could help you.

I‘ll send email from my uva email address

Back