Josiah Scott decided to forego redshirt to play. LJ Scott's sendoff. Sparty has plenty coming back on both sides of the ball

Duck front 7 pretty good though right? Might matchup well vs MSU?

I worry about Sparty against big d-lines because Sparty o-line is very small by big 10 standards. Idiot coaches had o-linemen actually regress in weight haha. But I don't think Oregon's d-line is big. Obviously the d tackle but he'll be doubled I guess

Scheme-wise Sparty is power-run but doesn't really have appropriate personnel. If it could throw some deep balls today that'd be great. It has the match-up advantages at receivers to do that

Oregon seems like such an easy pick...yet MSU flipped to favorite

Because idiot bettors just think of last time they saw Sparty offense...as it was all injured. Been a month now. Question is how healthy is it now. Sparty can score when healthy, and Warner's bowl history is great (lots of scoring) except against Bama with Cook whose injury was shouldered

Because idiot bettors just think of last time they saw Sparty offense...as it was all injured. Been a month now. Question is how healthy is it now. Sparty can score when healthy, and Warner's bowl history is great (lots of scoring) except against Bama with Cook whose injury was shouldered
Sparty TT Over?

Not like line movement isn't wrong plenty of the time. I remember some huge line swings that were dead wrong

Very true. I don't know % on this game, but when most people just knee jerk one side overwhelmingly and line moves opposite it makes me think.

Sparty TT Over?

If Dantonio didn't have a history of trotting out injured quarterbacks like Cook vs Alabama and Lewerke multiple times this year i'd be all over it haha. It's making me crazy now because I love the spot but I just can't be sure about health. Lewerke kept his status rather quiet. I'm just going to live bet

Love Oregon 1H TT under. FG under risky cause Ohio State scenario where it turns out offense can't do anything and defense wears down.

Back