At the very least I pray we get some intriguing games with the games on the line in the 4th. Such a dull bowl season for drama

Hard to succeed without a QB look at Sparty this year

Funny you bring that up though. When did he get hurt? Almost lost to Utah St, lost at AzSt, lackluster win vs CMich...NW beat them by 10. I can't remember when Brian got hurt, but seems like MSU was just "off" all year regardless of any injury to the QB.

Funny you bring that up though. When did he get hurt? Almost lost to Utah St, lost at AzSt, lackluster win vs CMich...NW beat them by 10. I can't remember when Brian got hurt, but seems like MSU was just "off" all year regardless of any injury to the QB.

Thats the 1,000 dollar question. Everyone on the Sparty bird speculates when he „really“ hurt it. Maybe as early as the ASU game

I think we have the D coordinator. They can have him back if they want.

Utah state was a defensive issue tho. No Scott. Struggle vs spread and tempo

Did anyone see that V tech player celebrating over Ridder as he layed injured? See what fucking assholes those piece of shit Jokies are?? Fuck them! Go to hell!

Did anyone see that V tech player celebrating over Ridder as he layed injured? See what fucking assholes those piece of shit Jokies are?? Fuck them! Go to hell!

I just rewound it. #8 clapping? That may've been before they knew he was hurt (he just started to roll over on the ground) and he was just celebrating the sack. I will give him benefit of doubt.

I just rewound it. #8 clapping? That may've been before they knew he was hurt (he just started to roll over on the ground) and he was just celebrating the sack. I will give him benefit of doubt.

I will not. They‘re all assholes..You‘re too nice a guy sk

Back