bama really doesn't ever sustain. they play like gods, but you almost always only get that for a half at a time.
Yeah, this squad really doesn't need to.

I am sure that Nicky will clean up some of the undisciplined play for next week.

I can't figure out whether that's because they can't sustain or cause they don't need to.

Some of the shit they did tonight was mind boggling. Like, why on earth did that DL take his helmet off after murray was ruled down?

who knows? they almost always do some dumb shit in these bigger games to make it closer than it should be. this game should have been 60 to 30 or so.

Things went downhill

Upon further thought, things went downhill went OU couldn't compete. And that was maybe the one variable that was going to keep the bama TT over from hitting.

I'm not sure what the right play for this game was other than sitting it out altogether. Or just playing bama side first half which is the same freakin bet I've played all season but was too stupid to remember to do for the bowl game.

Last edited:
Where is the upset today? Only played one ML this bowl season for just $20 (FIU). Feel like I need some ML action today.

Back