Ags score.
TWill went the distance.
Got to kiss the wife after the score.
Should, I bought her a Cadillac today.

You should get discounts at Golden Corral now bones

I only get discounts to movies... Golden Corral would be a nice restaurant for where I'm moving. Population like 240, no traffic light only a stop sign. But 14 miles to "big city" of Kerrville

I only get discounts to movies... Golden Corral would be a nice restaurant for where I'm moving. Population like 240, no traffic light only a stop sign. But 14 miles to "big city" of Kerrville

You'll get to go to those Tivy/Uvalde games. Big rivalry.

Check this out...... so my buddy son plays for AP. They go to Jorga this weekend.
So this kid on the team that's a walk on and made the team...his family bought a bunch of tix to the game this weekend thinking he would get in the game because of a blowout....... ends up he isn't making the travel team to Athens for the game.
Whoops

Enjoy it.
North Tx is so congested now , it takes forever just to get out of the neighborhood.
Transplants

Check this out...... so my buddy son plays for AP. They go to Jorga this weekend.
So this kid on the team that's a walk on and made the team...his family bought a bunch of tix to the game this weekend thinking he would get in the game because of a blowout....... ends up he isn't making the travel team to Athens for the game.
Whoops
ouch

Whoops
Hope they got the kid a ticket at least

Northwestern Purdue has been a fun game so far. Weird seeing them in primetime. Herbie is on the call. This normally reeks of the Beth Mowins noon slot.

Whoops
Sad story

lmao

Man I love football. I also love the fans going apeshit 1 hour into the season (see my Gopher related posts earlier haha). good times.

It's football season, baby!
Haha 3 hours ago he was one of the best smaller college coaches in the country

They're down 7 as dogs and get the ball

lmfao

I don't know why but I'm sitting here chuckling at your post, KJ.

It's good to have football back.

Cards play Donkeys tonight, they said Fitz didn't make the trip on the news because he spoke at McCain's deal today

They're playing at home :hypnosis:

Back