Rice cuts it to 26-28, then PV has bad snap go over punters head for safety. 28-28
Have PV +21 and ML and 2nd half. 28-19 PV to start the 4th then fumble then the safety ugghh
Hope PV regroups, they have been pretty effective running and passing all game

Go to Tucson sometime and wear your favorite saliva shield
I went to the CU/Zona hoops game in boulder 3 years ago and zona fans were the worst. Some young drunk kid sucker punched an elderly gentleman from behind and wound up getting destroyed by a bystander. Never been to a game in Tucson so I can't comment but it's not on my to do list.

Rice DBs can't cover them man-to-man. Shaping up for an interesting finish. Rice going to try and hold this field position and just bleed the hell out of the clock. PV needs to somehow flip this field. Hoping for your ML hit bro.

need a miracle for the PV ML even though most is on + points ML would be nice
Rice inside the 10 uggh

All one needs to be happier imo is a pet. Still good company and cool to have around, also waaay easier to take care of. Do you have a cat?

Is it really necessary to declaw cats? I always figured it was enough to just cover the couch areas with a blanket and not sure what else to worry about. Declawing sounds painful. Probably not as bad as humans getting finger nails removed? But still

She ripped a 20 spot off me while I was sleeping, found it under the sofa lol

Probably a sign to buy her some more cat toys :)
I remember my friends‘ cat used to wake me up at 2 am staring at me in the face then i got up to fetch him his little mouse which he ALWAYS sent flying underneath the damn sofa. Funny how intentional they can seem

Sport is going to die soon, fwiw. First game of the year looked worse than pop warner. I cannot remember an opening game being that bad in my life. How can two teams have combined for so little talent?

Sport is going to die soon, fwiw. First game of the year looked worse than pop warner. I cannot remember an opening game being that bad in my life. How can two teams have combined for so little talent?
Lets wait a week or two till jumping to conclusions...

But.... the climate is rapidly changing, no doubt.

Oh man I have nightmares about this. No idea what my life would be like without football. I just figure that there will always be enough guys willing to incur CTE in distant years that they can't even imagine and the drop in quality would be well worth the continuity of the sport. I mean, losing Josh Allen, losing top receivers and backs the year before, and NMSU losing its 40-pass-a-game gun slinger, --and same deal with CSU Stevens and Gallup, this was expected and I find that remark rather hasty

whatcha thinking?
I hope its a fast break O like Charlie's days.
and bringing Mickey back in oh man

Talent is there on both sides, interested to see the MSU D- scheme with far superior athletes. No offense Spartan fans, but we really are loaded.

i agree and i will be on them every gm. i really think people are either overlooking them (because they are in Clemson's division) or they just dont know what to expect yet

I would only sound like an echo. Clemson is a great team, but recruiting in T-town hasn’t necessarily been chopped liver. Can only hope these young men have taken to the new schemes.

Wish there was a solid late night game. This is the worst Thursday card in ages to open the year.

Back