My memory is hazy as fuck but I was thinking they would line WF up and make them go for PAT attempt. Thought I was gonna push but I got a cash. Not complaining

Good job Jimmy on 2h... Got me tracking that early 2q... Straight Cash Homey.

Thank you bro! I hope some others jumped on it. I was just hoping for a number south of 28, and couldn't believe I saw 23.5! It was -125, but who gives a shit? That looked like free money to me. They combined to score 33 so, in the end, the number was not a factor.

Thank you bro! I hope some others jumped on it. I was just hoping for a number south of 28, and couldn't believe I saw 23.5! It was -125, but who gives a shit? That looked like free money to me. They combined to score 33 so, in the end, the number was not a factor.
Yeah, I honestly figured 27.5 at least with what game number was set at. I grabbed 23.5 -15 right away. It was a must play that will hit more times than not. Definitely an odd number. Glad it hit...good looking out...

Yeah, I honestly figured 27.5 at least with what game number was set at. I grabbed 23.5 -15 right away. It was a must play that will hit more times than not. Definitely an odd number. Glad it hit...good looking out...

That's what we're here for. Very happy to hear someone else got some!

Banks is a player. If his line gave him time to set his feet and throw he might be more accurate but what a gamer.

Back