Whatever they want to call there...

But, it is a TD... penalize on the PAT or kickoff.
I remember the first guy who got that "live ball" cancel-the-TD penalty was the Auburn punter after a 60 yard run on a fake punt. It's been called plenty. You may not like the rule, but what the WSU player did was more than most of what I've seen get called, and less than lots of stuff that hasn't gotten called.

I remember the first guy who got that "live ball" cancel-the-TD penalty was the Auburn punter after a 60 yard run on a fake punt. It's been called plenty. You may not like the rule, but that was more than most of what I've seen get called, and less than lots of stuff that hasn't gotten called.
I know it isn't anything new it just doesn't make sense.

Taunting/personal fouls are not 'spot' fouls at any other time. They are 15 yards after conclusion of the play.

I know it isn't anything new it just doesn't make sense.

Taunting/personal fouls are not 'spot' fouls at any other time. They are 15 yards after conclusion of the play.
That's because the taunting happens after the plays over.

I thought he did change his stride and then pointed backwards with the non-ball arm. I only saw it once on replay when I walked back in the room though. Ultimately, WSt scored on the possession anyway.

As far as I know SA is a fine place...Barkley is probably just bitter about something:

referring to the water that flows between the banks of that River Walk as a “dirty little creek.”

there are “big ol’ women down” in the Alamo

Haha. Chuck.

That's because the taunting happens after the plays over.
What about when a guy is talking shit to another 'during' a play without motions or gestures?

Yes, I get this is a bit extreme.

My point is, it should have a direct result on the play.

These have no effect on the play, therefore the TD should stand. Then, feel free to assess an unsportsmanlike conduct afterwards.

They were trying to discourage the taunting so they started taking TDs away in that rule change. It is a judgement call of the ref. Sometimes they don't have good judgement.

I thought the brother was still in HS.

I don't remember Minshew always being the starter at ECU. Weren't they using Sirk too?

I just looked. That Philip Nelson kid and Sirk were both in and out with Minshew at ECU '16 and '17. Philip Nelson LOL

guys are fast as the wind and guy is running....need to stop as if you're a slow motion replay. Its impossible. I'm old, but this is stupid.

Back