god this fucking QB is so bad. how the fuck do i read a post and just believe Allison would be good.....I'm a c*nt

Hard for me to trust Leach. He’s acted like a jackass in too many bowl games I’ve seen. Maybe he’s changed but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Conversation on Twitter:
Asked a Washington State fan if they'd seen a lot of other fans around. "No. Like 12. We're so outnumbered."
At one point today I counted 36 Cyclones before I saw one Wazzu fan. People get paid for shit like this and I did that study while drinking a beer.

Good thing Minny never played the Sun Devils -- ex-GF Jeannie (an ASU Theta) would have been hopeless.

I always like when the teams playing each other have the same or similar colors. OK/Bama will be fun too
First time I saw a game in Oxford, my date (Pi Phi) was pulling for Auburn for half the game because the colors confused her, She did drink a lot, and got sent up to "standards" for her behavior. But I had a great time.

Also she didn't like my tie -- if you're a sorority girl's date, you had to wear khakis and a tie in the 100/100 (degree/humidity) Mississippi weather. The tie was red and blue stripes -- just like Harvard and Yale, which is where Ole Miss got their colors.

Now that's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a looong time. fucking Busch Light is a "big deal" in Iowa. That is sincerely classic.

First time I saw a game in Oxford, my date (Pi Phi) was pulling for Auburn for half the game because the colors confused her, She did drink a lot, and got sent up to "standards" for her behavior. But I had a great time.

Also she didn't like my tie -- if you're a sorority girl's date, you had to wear khakis and a tie in the 100/100 (degree/humidity) Mississippi weather. The tie was red and blue stripes -- just like Harvard and Yale, which is where Ole Miss got their colors.

OK... I could have sworn you were a Clemson guy.

Might be worth not having a date

When I was in high school in South Carolina, the bar my friends and I drank in had four items on the menu:

Heineken bottle $1.25
Molson bottle $1.25
Bud can $1.00
Busch can $0,75

You caught some shit if you bought the Busch, but sometimes you just had to.

When I was in high school in South Carolina, the bar my friends and I drank in had four items on the menu:

Heineken bottle $1.25
Molson bottle $1.25
Bud can $1.00
Busch can $0,75

You caught some shit if you bought the Busch, but sometimes you just had to.
Was PBR free? Or .25

OK... I could have sworn you were a Clemson guy.

Might be worth not having a date
Fan of Clemson football.
'
Fan of Ole Miss/Louisiana pussy.

Hell, a fan of pussy in general.

Dated enough Ole Miss girls that UM is my second favorite team. LSU is #3.

Back