Pathetic. No way that should be a penalty. Dioesn't affect the run of play and not a safety issue. Its like they look for things to penalize

Was PBR free? Or .25
Only had that once in Clemson, about 4 pm after my fellow lifeguard Johnny Castro and I spent the day terracing a hill to put in railroad ties for seating next to the tennis court. I was 16. We went to some little place I'd never been to, and the PBR draft was $0.50. Just about the best beer I ever had.

The P I was one of the 50 worst of the year and that is saying something. When you get two calls like that, good luck winning.

Leach challenged the ncaa powers. This is what happens when you do that

The P I was one of the 50 worst of the year and that is saying something. When you get two calls like that, good luck winning.

Leach challenged the ncaa powers. This is what happens when you do that
PI call was bad. I liked the unsportsmanlike call.

They could've called PI on either one of those guys. Better to leave it at a no call. As for the WSt DB taunting, that was in the rules to not change your steps going into the EZ. I hate the rule, but it is the rule, ref just called it accordingly, some might've let it go.

They could've called PI on either one of those guys. Better to leave it at a no call. As for the WSt DB taunting, that was in the rules to not change your steps going into the EZ. I hate the rule, but it is the rule, ref just called it accordingly, some might've let it go.

Whatever they want to call there...

But, it is a TD... penalize on the PAT or kickoff.

Bull fuxking shit. I have watched hundreds of games this year. That is a ref making a move

We all remember the TD being called off the board in the...was it SMU - Tulsa last year. They do call that sometimes.

First time I saw a game in Oxford, my date (Pi Phi) was pulling for Auburn for half the game because the colors confused her, She did drink a lot, and got sent up to "standards" for her behavior. But I had a great time.

Also she didn't like my tie -- if you're a sorority girl's date, you had to wear khakis and a tie in the 100/100 (degree/humidity) Mississippi weather. The tie was red and blue stripes -- just like Harvard and Yale, which is where Ole Miss got their colors.
Also, Ole Miss beat Auburn 45-21 after leading 45-7. Maybe that's why she was confused about who was who.

Maybe I've been too hard on her.

Best to let that call go, but it is within their discretion to call it unfortunately.

Back