• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Live betting Houston was the worst moment of weakness I had in a while. Capped Army to murder them and on a whim I got SUPER cute. I'm pretty cute but I went full on cute there.

Yeah Houston basically couldn’t score. That qb shouldn’t have been starting. You mean to tell me Houston didn’t have another QBs on the roster better than that Tunes kid. That kid was garbage

Applewhite sucks. He should be fired soon.

I guess he’s never heard of a quick pass for the qb.

He kept calling long developing plays and the qb kept getting sacked all game

He is good at keeping plays alive and scrambling, like a super shitty cam newton, like super shitty

I agree and Cam himself is no star. He had his chance and shit the bed in the Super Bowl. Cam can’t win the big game. He’s not a thrower. He dominated at high school and college because he was bigger than everyone. In pros he’s average

Sammy best QB that raised his prospect so far was BYU's kid, that release and zip were incredible. I've seen him a few times this season but that was something else yesterday

Sammy best QB that raised his prospect so far was BYU's kid, that release and zip were incredible. I've seen him a few times this season but that was something else yesterday

He was perfect but to me he looked like he was 14 years old. Weak body small hands etc.

Not big enough. Woukd get broken down in nfl

I have the FG over and La Tech over. If it wasn't home field advantage for Hawaii I would take La Tech. Both passing teams but La Tech has a better yards per pass attempt so I give them the edge. Regardless, should be action filled.

He was perfect but to me he looked like he was 14 years old. Weak body small hands etc.

Not big enough. Woukd get broken down in nfl
I don't give a fk about his stats. He's 19. That was mastery. Can't teach what I saw.

You can't love Watson then say something about a 19's body and hands. In theory DeSean should have half a season left at best

Jackson has 3rd string QB all over him, carve out a nice career young buck

Ask yourself this?

If there was a QB who was 5’10 and could throw the ball really far woukd that guy get drafted?

What’s difference between a 5’10 inaccurate qb and a 6’6 inaccurate qb

The old nfl mentality was the qb had to be over 6’3.

Even if they can’t throw. Just make sure they are 6’4 and taller!!

Idoiots

Let's be clear here, 3rd stringers battle to make the roster and hopefully the practice squad. Backups hold the board and have long careers. Gotta be #2

Back