• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Love Joe's, tho not what it used to be.
Did you go back when you walked thru the kitchen to get to the dining room?

I used to take a date to Joe's, one that had never been. Talk the menu up all the way there . "May take an hour to read" etc...
Then the waiter walks up and says , "Two dinners?"
yep

I have a Skins season wins Over 7....felt good to break even after last week. Maybe get a win?

You for sure out of town next week? Can't even remember which hotel I'm at now, changed it but a tad closer to the convention center

You for sure out of town next week? Can't even remember which hotel I'm at now, changed it but a tad closer to the convention center
I get back on night of 27th to Kerr County...have guests coming 29th. I'm 80 miles from downtown SA on Guadalupe River....nothing to do here cept drink on porch

I love Houston going for it on 4th down in their own end. Hope that continues. Need the original over 67.

I get back on night of 27th to Kerr County...have guests coming 29th. I'm 80 miles from downtown SA on Guadalupe River....nothing to do here cept drink on porch

Hill country sounds great, need to pop down there again sometime and do that...I'm a mess all I know is I get in on the 27th in the afternoon and leave on the 31st, no idea what times really and don't know which hotel! Kinda cramming things in the first couple days with game on Friday and need to find a good place on the RW to watch UFC Sat night. Anything I need to know about Sunday liquor laws when I get up to watch my 8:15 soccer match in the room?

Hill country sounds great, need to pop down there again sometime and do that...I'm a mess all I know is I get in on the 27th in the afternoon and leave on the 31st, no idea what times really and don't know which hotel! Kinda cramming things in the first couple days with game on Friday and need to find a good place on the RW to watch UFC Sat night. Anything I need to know about Sunday liquor laws when I get up to watch my 8:15 soccer match in the room?
Hotel bar should serve you a drink. Liquor stores closed on Sunday. Beer and wine only sold in stores Sunday. Head to Mia Tierra for bloody mary:

https://mitierracafe.com/

Open 24 hours? That's what I don't know, what time bars/restaurants serve especially on Sundays. It was 11am when I moved here but now it's 6am every day so that's what I'm used to. Hard to think a bar in S Texas be open for 8am soccer on a Sunday morn tho lol. Guessing I need to prepare accordingly

Place does look solid for round the clock, like when we all remember that dinner was supposed to be 6 hours ago

Tits are in trouble. 2nd drive from the Skins starting inside their own 10 to get deep into Tenn territory.

Open 24 hours? That's what I don't know, what time bars/restaurants serve especially on Sundays. It was 11am when I moved here but now it's 6am every day so that's what I'm used to. Hard to think a bar in S Texas be open for 8am soccer on a Sunday morn tho lol. Guessing I need to prepare accordingly
I think Hotel bars serve early. Call Mi Tierra....they serve early I think

Reactions: KJ
It's gotta be a little intimidating playing a service academy. Not on the field, just in terms of life. These guys could go to war. Meanwhile you're struggling to complete a degree in hotel management or communications.

It's gotta be a little intimidating playing a service academy. Not on the field, just in terms of life. These guys could go to war. Meanwhile you're struggling to complete a degree in hotel management or communications.
Kinesiology
At least that's what a lot of the Ags took in the 80's

On to the next one. Eventually, the bleeding will stop. Took Buff -3 early. See that line was plowed down. Buff D is awful. Army scored again. But Troys D is nothing special. MAC better than Sunbelt.

What's wrong with hotel management now?

Some of the finest patriots I've ever met have made sure my stay was unbelievable and room was in tip top shape every night for a great sleep

Sorry bro. I’m about to take the opposite of what I am thinking.

Been a shit day sports wise since I opened my eyes at 6:45, just nothing gambling or fanning been good.

Highlight of the day been getting a trim and some unhealthy UV rays

But t end of the day there will still be a game played in Honolulu tonight

Been a shit day sports wise since I opened my eyes at 6:45, just nothing gambling or fanning been good.

Highlight of the day been getting a trim and some unhealthy UV rays

But t end of the day there will still be a game played in Honolulu tonight
A trim or some trim?

Back