• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
books I know there's one in N Phoenix and N Scottsdale, pretty sure there's one in Mesa and maybe one out West now. Smart move, the valley is so spread out, can't imagine what the golfer/sq mile numbers are here. During rush hour it would take 2.5 hours to get from the NW Valley to the SW Valley these days ffs. But only 75 minutes to Prescott for a white Xmas if I wanna

books I know there's one in N Phoenix and N Scottsdale, pretty sure there's one in Mesa and maybe one out West now. Smart move, the valley is so spread out, can't imagine what the golfer/sq mile numbers are here. During rush hour it would take 2.5 hours to get from the NW Valley to the SW Valley these days ffs. But only 75 minutes to Prescott for a white Xmas if I wanna
Nice. Both business model and situation. I’d have a season pass.

Yeah it's taken off big time, more of a place to be seen in Scottsdale, next to Talking Stick

This is some twilight zone shit, espn can't get their down and distance markers right, first down line

Giving me a colossal headache

Memphis gameplan

Find what's working, screw that we need to clearly work on what's not

Memphis gameplan is 'it's around 1pm and we're in Birmingham, Alabama and it's a day or two before Xmas - FUCK THIS'

you have to be either stupid or desperate to talk to state that "Wake will run more, go slower to burn clock here in 4th qtr"..up by 2

you have to be either stupid or desperate to talk to state that "Wake will run more, go slower to burn clock here in 4th qtr"..up by 2
Ears are bleeding profusely, thought about listening to some Beethoven and just muting this

Just getting so old, these play calls netting them 3rd and long when they can run it down their throats. Just so much failure

Back