• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
in 13 -14 months I have to drive to Pittsburgh from Utah. Thinking about taking the southern way and making a trip of it.

Albuquerque to Austin/Houston/Dallas/San Antonio (not sure what city is best)

Is there anything worth seeing in between

i see that there is a 24 story Bank of America building
must be a place for the buzzards to land.

It's Texas, but I'm not a big fan. I married into it. Texas has just about every terrain you can imagine. If you don't like the swamp you can move to the desert and still be in the state.

i see that there is a 24 story Bank of America building

Have a buddy who's dad was Air Force and moved every 2 years, mostly SD and DC but he had to do 2 years in Abilene...he thought Midland was quite the get away, think it was 200 miles each way to Midland/Odessa and DFW

in 13 -14 months I have to drive to Pittsburgh from Utah. Thinking about taking the southern way and making a trip of it.

windshield

must be a place for the buzzards to land.

It's Texas, but I'm not a big fan. I married into it. Texas has just about every terrain you can imagine. If you don't like the swamp you can move to the desert and still be in the state.

How's the skiing? Love me some monster drops

Have a buddy who's dad was Air Force and moved every 2 years, mostly SD and DC but he had to do 2 years in Abilene...he thought Midland was quite the get away, think it was 200 miles each way to Midland/Odessa and DFW
It's considered halfway.

Dallas is the best, and between ALB and Dallas, there are things worth seeing.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park

Second best canyon in the USA, behind the Grand Canyon obviously

Dallas is the best, and between ALB and Dallas, there are things worth seeing.

Palo Duro Canyon State Park

Second best canyon in the USA, behind the Grand Canyon obviously

well I've already got a beef with you

I think Bryce Canyon and Yellowstone Canyon are better than the Grand Canyon already

Will check it out though

Dallas my least favorite city in the country, love Austin, love San Antonio (going this week!), have a feeling I'd like Houston but only done a layover there

Couldn't wait to get out of the DFW metroplex, nothing against press or those who enjoy but I just thought it was a boring f'n city, West End sucked.

Fwiw I don't like Phx other than the landscape here, city is a lot like Dallas

Dallas my least favorite city in the country, love Austin, love San Antonio (going this week!), have a feeling I'd like Houston but only done a layover there

Couldn't wait to get out of the DFW metroplex, nothing against press or those who enjoy but I just thought it was a boring f'n city, West End sucked.

Hell, I don't like Dallas

West End is for tourists. Should have asked me. Lots of great nightlife.

Is Yosemite considered a canyon?

Grand Canyon is great to fly over, not my favorite canyon by far in AZ though

Back