• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I’m out running errands. Listening to Vols wake on the radio.
Almost ready to hit the couch and chill the rest of the day

Hopefully cash my FG & Over 6.5 in the Tits gm

I’m out running errands. Listening to Vols wake on the radio.
Almost ready to hit the couch and chill the rest of the day

Hopefully cash my FG & Over 6.5 in the Tits gm

What do you think of Skins tt under? As long as Tits not looking ahead their awesome scoring defense should pitch another shutout? They‘re fine against mobile qb‘d right

Turned down the suite tixs for the Tits.
I’ll wait til the Playoff gm next week Vs the Colts.
IF they handle Washington
Which they might not

What do you think of Skins tt under? As long as Tits not looking ahead their awesome scoring defense should pitch another shutout? They‘re fine against mobile qb‘d right
They are looking ahead.
That’s all the players have been talkinabout on the radio here this week
They have been talking Colts game.
If it’s gonna be the Flex game.
Play in game for the playoffs.
They expect Balt or Pitt to lose.

Pretty bold if you ask me

I'm all for letting them play but that would have required a one arm catch, these bowl honks for ESPN have been brutal

Sammy i cant wait til i get to sit and realx the next week and finally watch a few bowls knowing youre gonna be firing on this in game thread

And oil wells and sand, and nice people and sand and wind...good looking ladies (all married) and heat and wind and oil wells

I used to love driving back from Kermit to Odessa on Christmas Eve. When they were burning the gas off it looked like a landscape of Christmas lights.

It’s amazing to me that in this day and age with all the Black Friday deals and shopping online shopping home delivery that there is still a ton of traffic when you go out to run errands. people Christmas shopping still

I'd really like those 7 points Wake should have gotten

I don't get these replay officials who don't even try to do their jobs
I still don't get not seeing it actually bounce when he rolled. They replay every play anyway...not only was there nothing to overturn it, it was correct! Thus they didn't stop the game unnecessarily

So tired of replay and flow of game stoppages already, honestly I'm really beginning to not care if they get it right, which they did there

Back