• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
The team leading at half generally keep beating the other team. Think that continues.

Rain is big edge to the running team.

Also Barnett can’t move so rain hurts him.
Marshall qb can at least scramble around

I had an argument a couple weeks ago on pro Prop bet. Took an under 220.5 pass yardage on someone. Stats showed 238, but took 36 yards worth of sacks. Sacks count against passing yards. Argued that his rushing stats showed 3/-3. How can -36 yards be a rushing stat?
Player gets credit for the plus passing yards. Team gets the minus sack yards.

Sammy he couldn't even land the top club in Greece, that's hilarious

Not like Panithinaikos is a shit club but you'd think Pitino could be top dog at some great Euro club yeesh

I don’t believe so. Overrated Mickey Mouse team.

Clemson will overpower them bro.

Don’t fall into Notre dame hype. Mickey Mouse schedule and bs qbs. Brian Kelly terrible big game coach
Clemson's last 8 bowl/playoff games were against coaches who had won a national championship. Were dogs in all, won 6 straight up. Does Kelly match up?

Clemson's last 8 bowl/playoff games were against coaches who had won a national championship. Were dogs in all, won 6 straight up. Does Kelly match up?

Clemson players imo will be better and bigger. More nfl guys. Just like bama.

Notre dame has a receiver from Canada. Just saying.

Clemson has nfl dbs and defensive lineman.

Notre dame plays easy schedule.

Clemson players imo will be better and bigger. More nfl guys. Just like bama.

Notre dame has a receiver from Canada. Just saying.

Clemson has nfl dbs and defensive lineman.

Notre dame plays easy schedule.
ND schedules not easy. They travel and have a target. With that said, Clemson i has some dudes. All bus team for sure. I like the Tigers to win BIG.

ND schedules not easy. They travel and have a target. With that said, Clemson i has some dudes. All bus team for sure. I like the Tigers to win BIG.

They smashed Baker mayfield a few seasons ago bigtime and Ohio state.

This team is legit Clemson.

They are just a better funded school than Notre dame. They pick from the best players .

Ima put myself out there as I bet over 55 in Clem/ND already, that's all...but I think Clemson gets there on their own. IF ND score 10 pts, my belief is they should view that as a moral victory.

Trevor Lawrence can ball out.

Dabo good big game coach. Kelly’s teams always seem a step slower and 25 pounds lighter per man than the big boys.

Kelly does a great job with Notre dame but I don’t believe Notre dame is a championship caliber team

Back