• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
How could that happen? Someone would have to ask to watch a rep[lay. It couldn't happen by accident.

Sounds like the academic equivalent of a retired baseball player's rookie card lol

I'll take a Rickey Hendo rookie, oh got one

I'll take a Mantle rook

The CMSU diploma displays the dedication to skipping class at a monumental level yet knowing how to pass quizzes and tests from all the evil thrown at you...a lesson in priorities, bullshitting and networking. In fact I no longer am willing to sell, it may be my greatest masterpiece this life.

I'll take a Rickey Hendo rookie, oh got one

I'll take a Mantle rook

The CMSU diploma displays the dedication to skipping class at a monumental level yet knowing how to pass quizzes and tests from all the evil thrown at you...a lesson in priorities, bullshitting and networking. In fact I no longer am willing to sell, it may be my greatest masterpiece this life.

Bullshitting is definitely an underrated skill. It's doing shit while creating the appearance of being great. Its getting the best of two worlds.

Pretty sure my travel/tourism degree was only the 2nd or third issued in University history...it's now a functional major but I absolutely believe I was a trailblazer...seriously set my own curriculum, went to Vegas 3 times for class, went to two breweries, a wine tasting, some place in KC where they actually make the real Super Bowl tickets....and 12 or 13 PE classes.

Man I miss that shit

that's admirable though. more people should travel, too many people afraid of irrational shit because they've never been more than 5 miles from home

Long weekend trip with 3 classmates to Bourbon Street, for credit, was incredible. The gal that went with us was very much a prude...til we got down to Bourbon, man she let em fly. Best was for credit we had to give a bit of a recap to the class and she just said no holds barred. Brought her beads in lol

Another run in with Missouri state congress in Jeff City, some party regarding tourism. That one didn't turn out so well, danced with a state senator's wife a couple songs then next thing I know it's a wake up in the hotel room.

BUT that degree got my internship with an airline which ultimately proved unimportant, but fun. Taught me that I can not stand corporate America. Flights, hotels, dinners, golf, etc was all nice

You must have been a hell of an athlete for them to make up a major for you

A in racquetball didn't hurt nor did golf I or II but that C in Advanced Bowling and, of all things, Basketball was a drag...5 Cs and 2 were PE. But I played varsity basketball, started, blah blah...the tue/thur 9am hoops got me when Wed night was the party night, unfortunately attendance mattered in that one, not the 23.4 pts/gm I averaged when I showed

But Badminton, aced that puppy even though got tossed out of class for disturbance once....Tennis 1 and 2 were easy as was volleyball

Need pics KJ
Mate I'm 43 and might have one selfie over the last 365

You think I have pics from college lol? I mean there were 5 spring breaks in there, 3 in PC! I don't do pics, why I need a chick for vacation. Last trip to Maui I played Kapalua and only photo I came home with didn't have me, picture of a tee box and a tree. Coulda been Bama!

So bad with that stuff, think VK and I took a selfie when he was here and put up w/me

Mate I'm 43 and might have one selfie over the last 365

You think I have pics from college lol? I mean there were 5 spring breaks in there, 3 in PC! I don't do pics, why I need a chick for vacation. Last trip to Maui I played Kapalua and only photo I came home with didn't have me, picture of a tee box and a tree. Coulda been Bama!

So bad with that stuff, think VK and I took a selfie when he was here and put up w/me
Not unheard of. I have film footage of my wife offering a dollar, a piece of licorice, or a shot of Jack in Daytona Beach. Needless to say, we had a dollar, a piece of licorice, and an empty bottle. But, looked like “girls gone wild” on film. Love her, so awesome.

Reactions: KJ
WTF? They ended up going for it after the TO? That's retarded. I love it with the under and Marshall, but really Punt if you have to. It's 4th and 15!

Back