• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Actually that was a lie

Waking up to ISU signing 247's #9 and 10 RBs was a treat, Clones never get that kind of talent at any position

But I do love 3rd Eye Blind, pissed I missed them and Matchbox 20 when I first moved here in about 1500 seat arena

I know Tool but not the other you mentioned

Actually that was a lie

Waking up to ISU signing 247's #9 and 10 RBs was a treat, Clones never get that kind of talent at any position

But I do love 3rd Eye Blind, pissed I missed them and Matchbox 20 when I first moved here in about 1500 seat arena

I know Tool but not the other you mentioned
Imagine Scarface at a full frontal in ATL that has nothing but dimes that require $20s unstead of Washingtons

Spring training stories are fun here, we get the Vegas talent during the week when they're honing their crafts for prime time on the weekends there
Better than any Cali club I've been to by a million miles in Scottsdale...might even be understated

Remember Mo Vaughn when he was with the Angels making it rain with 5k in Benjis...now that was insane

We must find the more fired up team. One team seems to be really crisp and ready to play while the other team looks lackadaisical?

Is it the effort level that is deciding the winning teams or is is that Ohio and UAB were better teams than northern Illinois and Sdsu.

We must apply this logic to find the winner tomorrow night!

For the night is young, be still like water my friends , allow your mind to be still like water. Clear the mind allow the winners to flow in.

Would have thought SDSU would be the more motivated team. Seems there is definitely an edge to finding the more motivated team but I cannot figure out how to do it.

This no score first 6 has borderline been torture

Already the 5th possession of the game lol...fukkkkkk get it home I'll worry about the rest later

Back