• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I still think Ohio State has a shot at the 4th spot as OU didn't shut the door on em with this performance in my opinion

Completely disagree. There is not a single rational basis for ranking Ohio State above Oklahoma, not even a 100-point win over a shit team like Northwestern. That said, as long as the Buckeyes cover the spread today, it matters not to me.

Completely disagree. There is not a single rational basis for ranking Ohio State above Oklahoma, not even a 100-point win over a shit team like Northwestern. That said, as long as the Buckeyes cover the spread today, it matters not to me.

Is there anything rational about the process though? My statement is based on how I think the thought process of the committee could go. I don't think for a second that they have Oklahoma locked in if Georgia loses. I think the OSU performance will matter in their decision making. One can argue whether that is right or wrong, but I think that it will most definitely matter.

Is there anything rational about the process though? My statement is based on how I think the thought process of the committee could go. I don't think for a second that they have Oklahoma locked in if Georgia loses. I think the OSU performance will matter in their decision making. One can argue whether that is right or wrong, but I think that it will most definitely matter.

When the selection committee is intentionally politicized, then the process is not trustworthy. But I believe the political winds are blowing against Ohio State.

While I think Ohio State would have had a chance to beat Texas today had they played, I don't think they would have pulled it off. So how do you penalize Oklahoma for a beating a good Texas team by double-digits that Ohio State probably would have lost to?

While I think Ohio State would have had a chance to beat Texas today had they played, I don't think they would have pulled it off. So how do you penalize Oklahoma for a beating a good Texas team by double-digits that Ohio State probably would have lost to?

Wtf? So your logic involves your assumption that OSU woulda lost to Texas?

Thank fuck I'm not in Vegas, at a sports bar or have anyone present right now. It's the kind of day I'd lose my wallet, cash and my mind

I have no dog in the fight, I just think the committee would pick OSU if they put up crazy numbers against NW tonight. Might be a moot point though, but we shall see.

Back